Grethen x Castiel A Date

Cas was very nervous, Dean had finally set him up on a date with Gretchen. The Winchester attempted to show him all of his dating tricks. But Cas was unable to comprehend the mans charms.
He stood outside the fanciest Italian restaurant he could find. Wearing a black suit and red tie, which was a little to tight around his neck. He could feel his hands getting clammy as he saw her walking into his vision. She dolled herself up for this special night. As she was anxious too.
Once Gretchen came into a clearer focus Cas could feel his face flush. She had on a slim fit deep blue dress with a purple neck chain filled with purple rhinestones.
"Well you look handsome tonight." She said confidently.
"T-thank you Gretchen, I think you also look very handsome. I mean.. Lovely!" He smiled brushing off his mistake.
After a few minutes they sat down in the restaurant and ordered drinks. But Gretchen noticed how uncomfortable Cas seemed, repeatedly tugging at his necktie, tapping his foot, looking everywhere but at her.
"Castiel"
He cleared his throat,"Yes?"
"Do you just wanna go get burgers somewhere?"
He stood up and left the waiter 20 dollars.
Putting his arm out for Gretchen to hold onto it. He then walked her out the door to the nearest Burger King.
Cas took a huge bite out of his burger."These make me very happy" he said merrily.
"I know." She replied kissing him sweetly on the cheek.