Gretchen x Castiel Really Smutty "But Im the Dom"

"Gretchen..." Cas groaned.
She smirked seductively. "Is there something wrong love?"
"U-um you're hand is on my leg." He said pointing to the soft hand caressing is upper thigh.
"Don't you like it?" She questioned.
"W-well it's just that uhm.. People say this is something that's Dean and I do."
Gretchen stood up from the couch, and turned toward the sitting Castiel. Her eyes turned lustful and he could see this by the way she sat down and straddled his lap. He could hear a low growl come from her as she closer her lips to his ear.
"It's Opposite Day. And I'm Dean."
Cas had seen this sort of thing before. It was in all of those things he watched on the t.v. In his mind he thought he knew what to do.
Immediately he tried to take over, moving rough hands around her waist. Pulling her up to face his blue eyes. Instantly he massaged her back out of pure instinct. Letting her fall a bit closer to him. This gave him the opportunity to send tingles up and down her spine by leaving his hot breath on her neck. But not before leaving rough but tender kisses all over the skin area.
"Mm Cas.." Gretchen moaned in a hushed, low tone. She began softly flowing her hand over his groin. He felt jolt of pleasure give a slight surge through him.
Gretchen pushed him down on the couch. He seemed a bit upset but she tried to reassure him of something.
"I thought I was the Dom!!"
"But no I'm supposed to be the man."
"But I'm the Dom!"