Fight

"Gotta light, Kid?" James asked, leaning against the back of the broke down car that laid in the old garage.
Aleks sighed and got out his lighter, handing it to James.
He had spent his whole summer working on his car and now, half way through the school year and he was only half way done.

He would've had it finished long ago if it weren't for the socs.
Aleks had almost finished the car during the summer, but the socs then proceeded to destroy it while Aleks was out at the pool house.
The socs had been coming onto their territory a lot, either driving by in their expensive cars or stopping by  have a brawl.

The tension between the two sides was the highest it's been in a while, and Aleks was tired.
James was not only mad, but excited to smack his fist into some socs face.

"Hey, Greaser!" A voice called from down the street.
Aleks automatically got out his switch blade.
James sighed, smiling widely as he smashed his beer bottle against the wall so it was sharp.

"Stay behind me, Aleksandr. Eddie'll kill me if you get more than a shiner." James whispered, pulling Aleks to the side.
Eddie was Aleks' older brother, and James' best friend.
Eddie was the only family Aleks had, but he still thought of his group of friends as his family.