This is far from over

4 days later at the trial

Judge: In the case of Hefleng vs Johnson,we call Mr.Johnson to the witness stand.
*he approaches the witness stand with his jaw wired shut and sits down*
Judge: Mr.Johnson what were you doing the day the incident happened? The report states you were heavily intoxicated and under the influence.
Dan:( Hospital reports read that Ms.Hefleng broke his jaw in 6 spots so he had to have his mouth wired shut and a interpreter to read what he writes because he's barely able to talk obviously)"Well I had just got off of work at maybe 4 or 5 that morning"
Judge: You do know lying under oath is a crime of the courtroom right.
Dan:*begans writing onto dry erase board* Its the truth,I swear! I went in at 12midnight. Check my schedule!
*Ms.Helfleng blurts out*"HE'S LYING!
Judge:Control your client!
Ms.Hefleng's attorney:Yes sir,May i approach the witness stand your honor?
*judge sighs and nods in apporoval*
Attorney: Mr.Johnson you said that you were at work between the hours of 12 and 5 right?
Dan:*nods*
Attorney: okay so that wouldn't happen to explain that you scheduled off saturday and that friday night your were sent home by your job because you were under the influence?
Dan: *begans to write again* okay so maybe I smoked a blunt or two in the parking lot before work.
Attorney: So why did the hospital find traces of cocaine in your urine sample?
Dan:*sighs*
Attorney:No more questions your honor..
30min-hr later
Judge:Mr.Johnson you were also accused of incestuous relations and sodomy of your biological daughter Dena,but no charges were filed?
*The jury gasps*
Dan: I love my daughter,and she loves me*shakes his head*I would never hurt her..what I did was out of love*looks at Dena in the court*
Ms.Hefleng's attorney: Mr.Johnson were you ever violent towards your wife Gina?
Dan: We argued alot but its always her who starts it..
Attorney:*interrupts him* Answer the question Mr.Johnson!
Dan: Yes! I've hit her once.
Attorney: I'd like to call one last witness,your honor, Leigha to the stand
*Leigha walks to the stand watching her mom as she does so*
Attorney:Leigha has your daddy ever hurt you? Like hitting you or yelling at you?
Leigha: No he's never hit me that I can remember but he does get really mad when...*leigha gets quiets and looks down*
Attorney: when what sweetie?..its okay you can tell me
Leigha:when.. I dont show him my no-no parts or i don't want to touch his man part.
Attorney: Can you point to the no-no parts he was talking about?
Leigha: *she looks down and places both of her hand over her chest*
Attorney: thank you Leigha that was very brave of you,you can go sit down.
No further questions your honor
Judge: If the jury has made its decision you may speak
Jury: On Ms.Hefleng's count of domestic violence in the act of defense we find Ms.Hefleng..NOT GUILTY

Ms.Hefleng: *Falls down to my knees crying and thanking God that I wasnt going to lose my babygirl to a foster home*
But they weren't finish what does the bastard get? They can't let him get away with destroying my family!
On the counts of sodomy,incestuous relation,rape of Dena And Leigha,possession of illegal drugs,domestic violence,and assault
We find Mr.Johnson........................
(Read next to find out if he gets what he deserves)