See you around

" Yo Natalie wake up!" Beau screamed in my face
" Whyyyyyy?"
" Tiffy is coming over you idiot"
" Oh"
" Yeah oh now get your lazy butt out of bed"
" FINE!" I screamed and got up and had a shower, I threw on a maroon singlet with black shorts and black vans.
" Nat, get down here, Tiffy is here!" I ran downstairs to get drowned in a hug from Tiffy.
" Awww girl romance" Luke said teasing us. I flipped him off and went upstairs with Tiffy.
" Soooo" I said awkwardly
" Look, just know that I'm happy for you"
" Thanks Tiff" I smiled, we suddenly started to cry.
" Why are we crying?"
" I've got no clue" Tiffy said laughing
" So when do you head over?"
" Ummm, BEAU!" I screamed
" WHAT?!"
" When are we moving over to LA?"
" Tomorrow actually" Beau said scratching that back of his neck.
" Thought so" Said Tiffy laughing.
" Classy brothers" I said rolling my eyes, Beau was still rambling on so I turned on my phone and found Would U Love Me by the Janoskians, skipped to the Blah, Blah, Blah part and turned it up on full volume.
" Hear that Beau that's what we think now get out!" I said screamed over the lyrics, Beau walked off laughing.
" So I guess this is the last time we see eachother" Tiffy said looking at the ground playing with her blond hair.
" Yeah..."
" I'll miss you"
" I'll miss you too" I said hugging her
" Hey Tiffy, it's time for you to go" Jai said walking in
" See you around then" Tiffy said with tears in her eyes
" Yeah, see you around" I said as Tiffy walked outside, I collapsed on the ground in tears and they boys immediately came and supported me.
" You guys owe me one"