School. Ugh.

"Ugh. First day back to school. But at least I have a game tomorrow" I think aloud.

Here I am in class with Margarita, and Aurora, while I listen to other students bash Donald Trump, and any others who think illegal immigration is not okay. I sit here whispering about the paragraph I've prepared with margarita, who is Mexican, so I find it funny, yet reassuring my friend likes Trump. When my turn rolls around the once semi-quiet classroom turns their attention to me, knowing I'm sure to offend some people, and completely slam the topic. Here I go!

"Argumentative essay; My take on illegal immigration.
Illegal immigration, is NOT, absolutely NOT, good for the economy. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. The fact of the matter is, is that someone who, has enough control, to not only come into the United State of America illegally, get government benefits, get jobs, produce children, and not pay state taxes (other than sales taxes), maybe even pay for their newly bought items with a shiny "government paid" card, (oops sorry i'm being a bit too politically correct, what I meant to say was, the taxpayers, of the United States of America payed), and still be able to sue us on American soil, for not providing their every need, is not only witless, but a clay-brained, logger-headed abomination , especially when it comes to safety hazards! I know, im getting a bit ahead of myself, but i think its time to be said by somebody other than Donald J. Trump."
Silence. Complete and utter silence.
Until all the boys in the classroom start "whooping" and "hollering" , one even went as far as to say, "Damn I'm half Mexican and hate trump, but that was damn good."
I know, I know, it's not that good of a paragraph, but I said it with all of the power I could muster, and let my firetrap spirit go unleashed. 99% of the girls in the room were ticked, but it's not like they even like me or the other way around, so what do I care? I flip my mid length dark auburn hair over my shoulder and smiled wide with pride. I don't have stage fright, but I'm usually pretty quiet in class, and I totally just let all that go out the window for the moment, and it felt good. After class is over I skip out of Mr. Douglas's English class in my cute little lace dress and cowboy boots, to run into none other than the quarter back himself, Dalton O'Riley.
"Watch where yo-....!"
-"......-well if it isn't Courtney McCreary!" He smirks.
Just had to be today huh?