Realisation

Lyra's POV:

I don't even think to look back as I run as far away from the room full of vampires as I can. 'I can't believe they actually exist!'

After a good few minutes of running, I think I'm far enough in this house from them that I can take a minute to catch my breath. Sitting against a wall I breath deeply trying to calm myself down. "Its ok Lyra. If they really wanted you dead they could of done it already. Just think where was the front door to this place?" I say to myself as I keep peaking round the corner to see if anyone's followed me.

Looking down the corridor I spot a few drops of blood on the carpet and gasp as I check my leg. "Crap" my leg is still bleeding slightly and the small drops of blood would surely give away my hiding spot. 'I need to move somewhere else...'

"Bitch-chan~ it wasn't very nice of you to run away" I hear someone whisper into my ear suddenly. I turn around quickly and spot that perverted Laito guy.

He tries to get closer to me but I push him away as I stand up putting some distance between us. "Tch watch it" I turn around again noticing I bumped into the White haired guy I saw earlier. "Subaru-kun~ don't get angry" Laito exclaims. "Tch" is all he responds with as I take this time to make my exit.

I creep off down the corridor in search of the door to lead me out of this crazy place. "Bitch-chan~ stop running off" I hear Laito call after me. "Laito just leave her! It's her own fault if she gets into trouble tch" the guy Subaru yells back.

I run back down a corridor and find a wide open space where the stairs are located. Looking to my right, I spot the large front door. 'How the hell could I of missed that'. Checking the coast is clear I creep over to the door and try the handle. 'Yes it's open'.

I proceed to run outside along the gritty path, through the garden and into the woods heading hopefully towards home.

The woods are rather dark but I just pick up the pace and head towards the light of a town at the end. I hear rustling in the trees around and hurry on ahead. Through the trees I can spot the light of the full moon slowly getting closer to the horizon. It will soon be morning.

I finally get to the end of the woods and almost fall over from not looking where I'm going as I jump over a tree root. Quickly trying to catch my breath, I walk off towards the town while checking around for those vampires. I am not going back there again.

I head off into the town and notice something odd... everything's quiet... too quiet. Walking around there's no one around and everywhere is silent. 'I know it's early hours but it's creepy'.

Suddenly there's a sound of people talking. I rush towards the sound and hide behind a building peaking round the corner at what look like three people.

One of the men asks an old guy "Have you seen this girl around?" He says holding up a drawing of what looks like a girl with long hair. The old man politely responds "No I'm afraid I haven't".

One of the men then picks up the old guy by the neck of his shirt. "Eh? You sure you haven't seen her! She's not that hard to miss!" The other man yells.

I just stand there in a panic wondering what I should do. Taking a breath of courage I step out and rush forward pushing the old man out of their grasp.
"S-stop it!" I shout as the old man scurries to his feet and rushes off to safety.

"Heh looks like we found you Princess" one of them speaks up holding the drawing next to my face while the other smirks. Upon looking at their faces I can tell they are far from being human. Their eyes are glowing yellow and both of them have what look like red and green scales all over their bodies.

"Your coming with us" one of them grabs my wrist harshly with his scaly clawed hands. What is happening?

Hope you like it so far ^~^ Again I apologise for the wait :3xx