(13)

POW

"NOOO!!!"Sky shouted out as Benjamin turn around and shoot Kenny. Sky started hitting Benjamin punching and kicking. "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU FAT MUTHAFUCKA. LET ME GO!" She yelled at him, continuing to hit him until she break free.

She rushed to Kenny side. He was shot badly. The bullet just hit his shoulder, almost close to hit neck.

Benjamin started walking closer to them with his gun pointed at them.

Lil C grabbed Kenny gun out the car and shot Benjamin. He don't know where, but that was enough to get Kenny in the car, before any police come. Lil C wasn't trying to go to jail.

"Sky get out the way. Let me put Kenny in the back." Lil C said moving quickly. The police siren was getting louder.

"Sky drive!" Lil C said to Sky running around to get it the passenger side of the car.

Sky looked at him like he crazy.

"Nigga I can't drive." Sky said.

"Ugh. Move man move, the police coming and you want to stand there and look pretty. Get your ass in the front seat." Lil C said getting in the driver's side of the car.

Benjamin jumped up and started shooting at Kenny car. Lil C tried to drive ass fast as he could.

"Lil C will you please stop driving so fast. Nigga I just got shot. I'm dying here." Kenny hollered out.

Sky and Lil C looked at each other.

"Oooh Shit! Nigga we forgot Sky, how could we forget the mother of my child. I hope Sky don't hate us." Kenny said on the verge of tears.

Damn, Kenny thought. He was a bad person. He forgot the person he mainly going to get. He hope Sky forgive him. He hated his self.

Meanwhile Sky in the front seat, can't seem to concentrate on nothing right now. Her stomach didn't feel right. She looked down and saw her seat wet.

"Uhhh I pee up." Sky the the guys.

"Sky you alive! You here with me baby. Oh baby I thought I lost you. Wait! What? You pissed in my car Sky!" Kenny yelled at her.

"Ahhh!" Sky yelled her stomach was cramping and her lower back was hurting.

Lil C looked at Sky examine her, she was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Sky are you in labor?" Lil C asked Sky.

"No fool. My baby not due for another month." Sky said. Then KD kicked her and Sky yelled out. Sky started taking her clothes off in the car. She felt like she needed to use the bathroom. It was too much pressure on her lower body.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING?!" LIL C yelled at her.

Sky looked very uncomfortable. Kenny in the back done pass out for losing so much blood.

Lil C rushed to the nearest hospital. He have a passed out nigga in the car, and Sky was in labor. Ooh hell no. He felt like he was about to pass out.

"Ahhhhhhh! KD what are you doing in mama stomach?" Sky yelled out.

Lil C happened to look in his rearview mirror and saw two black trucks following behind him..

"Fuck!" Lil C stepped on the gas, and tried losing them. This can't be happening right now. He had to get Sky and Kenny to the hospital and fast. "I'm going to need for you to call the 911 and tell them to send two ambulances to mama house. We almost there, but we have people following us."

Sky looked at Lil C liked she wanted to kill him right now.

"I-I ca-can't d-do it. M-my back hurting." Sky cried.

Lil C just sighed loudly. He grabbed his cellphone.

911 what your emergency?

Yeah I need two ambulances at 544 Deer Dr. Downtown Columbia. Lil C said then hang up.

He looked back in the rearview mirror okay good he lost them..

When he pulled up at his mom house the ambulances was there.

As well as a police officer.

Catherine, Kayla, Sam, and Naenae looked worried.

"Can somebody please help me!" Sky yelled out.

The paramedics hurriedly grabbed Sky and put her on Stretchers.

One grabbed Kenny out the black seat and checked his pose.

The paramedics speaked into their walkie talkie.

Pow

Pow

Pow

The two black trucks started shooting up Catherine house as they drove by everyone fell to the ground.

The police hopped in his car and drove after the two trucks.
*
*
*
*
*
"Get this baby out of me!" Sky screamed.

Everyone was there to witness her childbirth. Kenny had finally woke up, he was holding Sky hand.

"Baby breathe just breathe." Kenny tried coaching her through the birth of their baby.

"Nigga what the fuck you think I'm doing? Get the fuck out my face Kenny."

Kenny just walked away from her. He didn't had time to deal with Sky and her mood swings at the moment. She was biting his head off left from right since he came in the delivery room.

"Ahhhhhh why won't he come?" Sky asked the doctor who was between her legs.

"The doctor looked nervous as hell.

"I'm sorry to inform you but your baby head is sunny side up." The doctor said.

Kenny jumped up.

"What do that even mean?"

"Well it means the baby is faceup instead of facedown so the hardest part of the baby head rests near the your lower back instead of Skylar belly. This position often results in a longer labor, since the baby head has to rotate further during labor in order for it to be born." The doctor stated to the family.

"Well what if the baby head never turns the right way?" Kenny asked again. He looked over at Sky who went back to sleep.

"If that's the case we would have to do a Cesarean section(C-Section) delivery."

"I think that would be best." Kenny said.

"Are you the parent or guardian of Skylar Peterson?" The doctor asked Kenny.

"No, but you mines well say I been taking care of her for this whole nine months plus more months."

No one else said anything because it was true.

"Ahhhh, why KD is still in me. Can I push?" Sky asked the doctor.

"No please don't." The doctor told her.

Sky just sighed then went back to sleep, before another contraction hit her.

Five hours later after the doctor explain to them what could happen in Sky condition, Sam and Catherine told Kenny, to go ahead and let them do a C-Section on Sky.
The doctors set up the C-Section surgery room for Sky.

Kenny entered the room with her wearing a white lab coat, like the doctors.

Twenty mins Later, Kendrick Davis Jr was born. 6pounds 8ounces.

The nurse hand Sky her baby so she could kissed him before she fall back to sleep.

**********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*