(26)

Tara Hans walk inside Catherine house holding a baby in her arms. She walked over to Lil C and dropped the baby in his hands.

"I don't want the little bastard." She said to Lil C prepared to walk out the house, but Sky shut the door and stand in front of it.

Lil C just looked down at the little baby in his arms. The baby looked back at him. Lil C let out a short gasped. This baby looked just like him. He wrap it up though.

"You have some nerves bringing that baby here trying to pin it on my brother." Sky said walking in Tara face.

Tara wasn't really in the mood for no one bullshit. She had it rough for the past year and a half. Being pregnant and all alone and then giving birth to a baby she didn't even want. She had to come back and give Lil C the baby. The baby doesn't even have a name. She just call her Bastard child. She should have aborted her, but her family didn't believe in that.

"Sky stop. This my baby." Lil C said, still looking down at the baby.

Naenae stood up then.

"What you mean that's your baby?" Naenae asked him then looked at baby in his arms. She gasped loudly. "I thought you told me you wrap it up." Naenae said to Lil C.

"I did." Lil C snapped back.

Tara just stood there showing no emotions.

"Can I leave now?" She said.

"Yes, take the baby with you." Naenae said with her hand on her hips.

"No." Lil C said.

"What you mean no? You really going to take care of a baby that might not be yours?" Naenae yelled. The baby started to cry.

"This is my baby. This baby look just like me. I'm not about to sit and deny my baby. Especially if I know its mine. You and anybody else have me fucked up." Lil C glared at Naenae.

"I don't want the baby. I came and bring her to you. I don't care what you do with it." Tara said then walked out the house.

Lil C rushed to the door.

"Aye Tara what's her name?"

Tara stopped walking then turn back around.

"She don't have one." She continued to walk.

Lil C closed the door. Everybody looked at him.

"What?" Lil C said, looking down in his daughter eyes. He still can't believe Tara just left her child. The baby look like it haven't eating in days. "I need to take my baby to the hospital." Lil C said.

Everybody still looking at him and baby in shock. No one can really say anything.

Naenae look hurt, but what could she do? Not a damn thing.

Sky didn't know what to say or do. She didn't even look at the baby yet.

Kenny just did what he always do. Sit back and observe everything around him.

Sam and Catherine just looked at their first born in amaze. He just stepped up and handle his business. One look at the baby and they could tell Lil C was in love. That's his first born too.

KD started to cry. That made Lil C baby start to cry.

"So who going with me to the hospital?" Lil C asked them.

"I'll go." Naenae said.

Of course she going. She not about to leave her man side. She love him and they going to work their problems out. She still can't believe what Tara did. That was just heartless to leave your baby like that.

"So what the baby name?" Catherine asked Lil C.

"Tara didn't name her. That's some fucked up shit. That make me want to kill her selfish ass. Its cool though. Once I get everything check out with my daughter. Tara don't have to ever worry about seeing her again. Her name going to be Crystal Janae Nelson."

"I like that. Let's load up y'all." Catherine said went into her room to put on some clothes while Sam went to take a quick shower.

They all arrive at the hospital. Lil C walked to the front desk.

"Uhh I need some help. My baby mama just dropped my child off at my door step and left her. I wanted to get her checked out. I don't even know how many months she is or anything." Lil C said. He still didn't let his child go. He had her in his arms since Tara dropped her off.

"Okay I need you to fill out these forms and a doctor will be with you soon." The nurse said.

Lil C grabbed the forms and handed them too Catherine. She always full out his paper work. He didn't know what he was doing.

Twenty mins later a nurse called Lil C name. Lil C stood up with the baby and Naenae did too. Everybody else stayed behind.

"Okay Mr. Nelson what bring you hear today?" The nurse ask Lil C.

"My baby mother dropped my child off at my house and walked away from her. I didn't even know about my child til just now. She look really small and plus I don't know nothing about her." Lil C sadly.

He was so angry at Tara right now. He could break her neck right now.

"Okay, I am going to check the baby weight, height, and head size for right now now. Then I can tell you how many months she is. Is that okay with you?" The nurse asked Lil C.

"Yes that's perfect." Lil C nodded his head. He was too young to be stressing. And because of Tara he was stressing right now. He don't even know if his child okay or not.

The nurse weight Crystal and check her height plus measure her head. She was only 10 pounds. She was alittle over three months. So Tara had it her before graduation.

An hour later they left the hospital and went to Wal-Mart to get Crystal some baby formula. The nurses start her off with Good Start Gentle. The nurse told Lil C it was a good thing Tara brought the baby to him and he brought the baby to the hospital when he did. Crystal was dying of starvation.

When they got the baby formula. They went back to Catherine house.

"Can I feed her?" Naenae asked Lil C.

Lil C handed Crystal too Naenae. Naenae looked down at the baby the smiled at Naenae. Naenae heart melted.

She was falling in love with the baby like it was her own.

*************
What you think?

Tara is a selfish ass bitch.

Lil C stepped up like a real man!

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*