Chapter 8

Samantha's POV:

we all were given five minutes to get into our hiding places, and form a plan which meant that I could beat that stupid, pathetic man whore i have to win i mean I'm a naturally competitive person but this adrenaline rush is amazing i have to beat him "You know what to do right" i heard Zayn saying, i felt his eyes burning a hole in my back i turned around and saw his eyes "WOW UR EYES" I said "Thanks but yours are better" i felt myself flush at the feeling "OK youngsters my virgin eyes don't have to witness you two about to have a make out session" Dougie said i burst out laughing and we all went to hide we all split into two's since we thought it would be better i mean come on we might as well stand back to back easy way to determine any danger, "OK Dougie and Danny your together, Chloe and Niall and me and Zayn" i said "Now team split" i screamed i was about to make a break for the freezer isle when i felt my arm being pulled back and i was pushed against the wall with someones hand over my mouth "Shh i can hear someone" Zayn whispered I felt his body move closer to mine and his head next to my neck "What are you doing" i whisper yelled "They're going to see us quiet" he replied i felt his arms on my shoulders and then saw Harry, Tom and Louis all walking past "Tom mate you do something Samantha clearly likes you maybe she'll fall for our trap" Louis said i could hear their voices coming closer and Zayn even closer to me his forehead was on mine and i was gazing into his eyes "No way" i heard Harry say, i shook my head and saw Harry's face completely red what's his problem...everything was quiet when i heard a girlish scream....."AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Harry Judd screamed? "no fair why do are you grabbing my Ear Doug, I'm your dancing queen how could you do this to me" he fake cried "Sorry mate but its a matter of life and death ..i don't wanna die Samantha might kill me" he said "Now off to the Jail!" he said as Dougie took a turn I saw Tom soak him "HAHAHAHAH Doug your soaked and Off to jail with you mate" he said "Tom my hero" Harry Judd cried i then saw water hit Louis as he dramatically fell to the ground "Go on wi--thout me Haz...if i die....i just wanted to say i----i....." and then he closed his eyes, i wanted to laugh really bad i mean Louis just could not help but make me laugh i saw Tom whisper to Harry "He's in a better place..now we shall be avenged" they screamed i saw them run to the next isle, Zayn moved back and burst out laughing i did the same "Did--Did you see that he actually fell to the ground and died" i laughed, i couldn't help but laugh and then stopped when i noticed Zayn's gaze fixed on mine he pulled me close and was gazing into my eyes i was moving closer when i felt Zayn lift me and twist me around and push me forward "HAHAHA GOT YOU" Liam screamed, Zayn nudged me to shift quietly.. i was moving when i saw the back of Tom....i soaked him and saw him with his mouth hanging open "How could you" he said "One for the team" I replied i ran..there was only Me, Chloe, Niall and Danny left from our team and Harry and Liam from there's i was hiding behind the baguettes when i saw Chloe and Niall waiting and then they were getting closer he leaned in a kissed her?!?! and they were having a full on make out session O.O OH MY GOD! I was about to move when i saw Harry squirt them "2 birds killed with one stone" he screamed ....oh crap our teams were equal I had Danny and Harry had Liam i saw Harry move on to the next isle i did a u turn and went to the next isle i saw Danny and Liam having some sort of Texas stand off they were looking into each other's eyes, i saw Liam shoot at Danny and he was out "Oh no" he said with his accent, i saw Liam doing a happy dance he was so involved in that he didn't notice i was behind him so i shot him he turned around and sulked i saw him walk away...and then there was two...only me and Harry left in this...oh fuck!......................

Harry's POV:

Everything was quiet....a bit too quiet....i decided to go see who was in the Jail as i made my way i saw Liam sulking "Mate what's wrong" i asked "Samantha got me out looks like it's only you two left in the game" he pointed towards what was our jail which was a checkout counter i saw everyone else but Samantha "Oh this just got interesting" i said "OK...protect yourself go..off into the wind young one" Liam said...he was really competitive so i'd understand why he was so down ...but Samantha you have no idea what's going to hit you cuz you are going down! ........... just me and you only one can survive!

HARRY AND SAMANTHA'S POVS:-

"I have to win no way am i losing!"...............