Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

we all at in a circle getting ready to play truth or dare i was sitting next to sam wow the sexual tension was really frustrating i decided to just go along with the game but i could tell she was looking at Tom why him? argh but she can't exactly get with him he is married so that's alright wait why do i even care if she does get with someone god women are complicated........................ we all were playing when she dared dougie to kiss judd i thought it was weird but i guess they have a bromance too since sam said pudd? weird name but so is larry stylinson so no complaining their ........ i could see her getting her camera out the sneaky little devil wow she is very clever but not too clever she left the noise and then dougie screamed to get her so i just ran i could see dougie next to me i told him to go from the bottom of the isles and i would go to the top but then i could hear him screaming that we need to corner her she ran into me and i quickly caught her from the wrist " no can do princess" i said i grabbed her phone but she grabbed my arms and pulled me towards her and kissed me?! wow is this woman bi polar? nah she's probably on her period damn she has weird mood swings but damn she was a good kisser i decided to kiss back and couldn't help but smile wow her kiss was different to any i've felt before it was just unique and well fuckin nice! she pulled back and froze when she saw dougie taking a pic okay now im even more confused she screamed at him and pushed me back and then later she told me that she did it cus she wanted the picture to upload great break a man's heart why don't you im only joking she can't easily get rid of me im Harry Fuckin Styles!!!!!!!! I shall get her well i hope so damn women! we all were sitting there when sam screamed saying she was bored i think everyone just couldn't be arsed to speak after that danny asked them to get water guns this is going to be fun........ Louis decided to put me and Sam as captains wow this is definately going to be fun.......... i decided to put on a bet for the winner to have the loser as their slave hm.... this could be interesting but now i won't go down without a fight Samantha Johnson you are going down........................