Chapter 2

Harry's POV: (One Direction Harry Styles)

we were all having an amazing time i mean we were recording for our next album so we asked the guys from mcfly to help we were going to begin but we all thought about taking some time out and bonding so we decided to go on a walk we were jut chilling being ourselves when we saw a bunch of girls running to us we would have approached them if their was 10 but there has got to be at least 100 "SHIT RUN" i head Dougie from mcfly screaming "Let' all go to that ASDA!" Liam screamed i mean him being the daddy really did notice where there was less people i started to run making sure not to look behind as we ran in i crashed into this girl she had black hair and blue eyes she obviously didn't know who i was because she decided to swear at me i could practically see her anger damn ladies are hot when they are angry.... she was actually quite hot! i heard her mate telling her who i was but she really didn't care ... great that' so nice (note the sarcasm) i decided to check her out she was pretty hot nice curves but she didn't know who i was? me i mean come on look at me who dosen't know who i am ? she looked like she was going to scream when she saw the lads from mcfly I'm guessing she's a fan of theirs? she decided to speak when Tom was asking her about herself Samantha hot name for a hot girl...... Louis then decided to introduce us but when it came to me he said "and that's Harry who pushed you on the floor" Hey she came in the way I said she replied "are you for real curly no way u fuckin pushed me onto the floor" i was about to reply but her mate grabbed her and started whispering to her nice reply ...... she is quite hot...... kinky ........she then talked to the manager all nicely quite surprising she didn't swear and i thought i had a bad swearing habit this girl obviously beats me she was quite calm until the manager told her we would probably be stuck for about five hours her mate even had to calm her down nice she is quite hot when she's angry and now I'm checking her out again...... i made it so obvious because i could see her face fuming with anger kinky.......................