CHAPTER 2

HEY GUYS I'M BACK! SRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES MY PANDAS! SO ONTO THE STORY:

X~ setos pov ~X

I walked up to the front desk in the school and was greeted by a man who looked like he was in his thirdys

" Hi there! " the man said

" umm h-hi " DANG YOU STUTERING!

" you must be new here may I get your name? " the man asked

" Seto, S-seto Sou-sourcer... "

" don't worry seto this school isn't that bad but I do give it a den' outa' den' ( a/n if you get that refrence I love you~ )

" uhhhhh YEP! Heres your scedual my friend and if you need anything just ask where billy or billy bob joe is! "

{ XD I CANT STOP LAUGHING XD XD } I chuckled a bit at his name and awesomely he laughed to!!!! He handed me my scuedual and I studyied it carefully.

FIRST CLASS/ HOMEROOM: Earth science

SECOND CLASS: World history

THIRD CLASS: Math

FOURTH CLASS: Art

FIFTH CLASS: P.E.

SIXTH CLASS: Languge Arts

YAY! I like all of those classes exept p.e... OH WELL! I'll have to deal, I thanked Billy and walked to my homeroom. When I entered the class I was bombed by staress and a few snikers ( snikers satisfy ) but I ignored them and went to the back of the class and sat down. To be honest i'm quiet shy, the teacher apperently didn't notice me, thats good.

" Ok class today were going to do a partner project! " our teacher chirped happily but the room was filled with groans.

I on the other hand accutaly enjoy learning, well it does run in the sourcer family and all... I didn't pay anymore attention to the teacher until I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a brown haired boy that covered his left eye, with green headphones, red eyes, a white v neck, grey pants, purple bracelets on each wrist, and purple shoes.
" hi I'm Ty I was wondering if you would like to be partners? "
Wow I didn't acutely expect anyone to come over to me.
" hi I'm Seto and sure why not?? "

I know it's late but I tried I'LL WORK ON TUE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I CAN!!!, bye my pandas