chapter 2 the night

Me and simon started walking on a long journey. Which reminds me why did I build the portal so far away. eh I duno. I should've built it on my roof but whatever. Are you hungry simon asked. yeah really hungry I replied. He handed me his bread and told me I could have some if I wanted. I broke it in half and gave him back a part.

I looked up and saw that the sun was setting again. DARN! The creeps are coming!I shouted. Simon jumped at my sudden out-burst. What creeps?Creepers the things that almost killed me. Oh those creeps. We kept walking through the dark forest me with my sword out crouching and looking like Rambo without muscle and Simon walking normally with his hand in his pockets.

Suddenly a zombie jumps out in front of Simon. Watch o- I was interrupted by his awesome punch right in the zombies face. The zombie fell to the floor and dropped rotten flesh. I stood there amazed for around five minutes.

He told me to turn around in a calm voice. There was a zombie right up at my face. I jumped back,dropped my sword and grabbed Simon's arm shivering with fright. Get of me you wuss he took his arm away and kicked the sword into the zombie stomach. I don't know how I got to the portal and back the last time may I add without dying of course.

after he awesomely killed loads of monsters and I accidentally kill a zombie somehow. We quickly dug out a small under ground house to spend the night in. Hopefully without dying.