Tony

This chapter is dedicated to @Mythpanda123 for helping me with the plot twist.
It's been a few Days since SHIELD left my building but I knew they had other headquarters and more resources. They'll be coming back soon and they'll want the kids. I could call in a favor with Jim and get some back up but SHIELD would out rank and outmatch them. The tower isn't the safest place for them but if they step one toe outside they'll be taken into custody. The more we just sit here waiting the more antsy I'm getting. I decided to go call Peper. I'd sent her away, trying to keep her as far out of this as possible. I think she's currently in Hawaii, or was France? I walked up to the roof where there won't be any teenagers or my employees to interupt me but I hear someone else talking. I dove behind one of the large air vents and listened.

"I've been going over the blueprints of the building. There are at least three tunnel systems that run directly under Stark Tower. If you send men through the tunnels while others storm the front doors and other ground entrances you're guaranteed to get in. Stark's defenses aren't as secure as they might seem. He wouldn't be able to defend all his entrances if u assaulted them all at once."

I tried to see who it was that was selling us out to SHIELD but all I could see was their back was to me. They had curly blond hair and it was obviously one of the teens. That damn rat. I consider jumping him but think again. I'll tell Percy. SHIELD already knows our weaknesses and besides this kid is one of his. I can't decide what to do to him it's up to Percy. I make my way off the roof without the kid noticing me, even catching a glimpse of his face. I go to the room I'd given to Percy expecting to find him surrounded by his girlfriends but it's only the weird glowing girl, Rachel. Percy looks shell shocked about something. I feel guilty adding to the bad news but this can't wait.

"You have a spy in your little group of friends." I say, cutting right to the choice. Percy gose rigid and looks at me expectantly

"Who?" Rachel asks for the both of them. I remember the glimps I'd gottem of his face. Those stormy gray eyes.

"Malcolm"

I know I suck. Remember to vote for the POV. If you guys don't give me a POV you don't get a chapter.