Percy

So far Tony was nicest. He never told me his name but I'd seen him in my dreams. The blessing and the curse of being a Demigod. I figured Tony was the most trustworthy but I'm not giving any more information than I gave the others. The voice we all heard hasn't come back since it told us the keep our secret.

When tony left he forgot to cuff me, he also forgot to take the scotch. It was sitting there on the floor tempting me. I'd only ever had alcohol once before.

Flashback----------------------------------------------

It was on the Argo II, after Annabeth and I got out of Tartarus. Annabeth was in the shower and I was sitting alone in the dining room. Visions of hell kept attacking me over and over. I felt the pain of all the curses my enemies gave me. I remembered how I betrayed Damsien and Bob the Titan, leaving them in that put to their father and siblings alone. One of the enchanted goblets was in front of me. It was supposed to fill with whatever drink you wanted. I thought of vodka. Sure enough the glass filled. It burned going down my throat and the taste wasn't all that pleasant but after a few glasses the images started to fade and the pain became less noticeable. I took the goblet back to my room and continued to drink.

I'd never wanted to drink before. I'd seen what alcohol can do to someo ne first hand. Gabe had almost always been drunk and I found out later that he'd hit my mom. I could never be that way with Annabeth. If I ever hurt her I think I might kill myself. I took one more look at the cup in my hand chucked it across the room. Annabeth found me later, still drunk. She didn't yell at me like I thought she would. She came over and hugged me.

"I can't stop thinking about it either," she whispered to me as we embraced each other, "Just don't do that again. Come to me next time. We went through that together and we'll survive the memories together."

We stayed together after that, almost never leaving each other's side. That is until she died...

---------------------------End flashback----------------------------

Annabeth wasn't here this time. Ever since we've been here the nightmares and flashbacks have been getting worse and worse. I didn't have her or anyone to help me cope, or forget. In the beginning the only thing that kept me going was Piper's charmspeak. We, the other survivors and me, then had to continue to fight for our lives, protecting one another. You'd think that after defeating Gaea the monsters would be afraid of us or at least back down for a few months, but they didn't. They hit us at full force.

I look back at the bottle sitting on the floor where Tony left it. Before I know what I'm doing I have the foul beverage in hand and start gulping it down. Pictures of the past start to be one fuzzy, the memories not as sharp, some pieces go missing entirely. The pain is no more than a dull throbbing. I can almost convince myself that is wasn't that bad. Almost.

I'm basically done the bottle when two guards and the doctor burst into the room. They take the scotch from me, and I let them. They chained me again and I let them do that too. I couldn't win a fight against all three of them drunk. Silent tears roll down my face. The memories are slowly start to come back with unbearable clarity. That's the thing with drinking, it works really well for awhile but eventually the effects wear off and everything you were desperate to leave behind rushes in again, and you slowly start to drown.

Sorry I it took so long! Nows the part where I give some lame excuse but I have none. I was simply under motivated but ur update is here now so I hope u enjoyed. One last thing (if any of u read these) do you want a Rachel POV or Clarise's?