What!Arranged marriage to him!?{8}

I walked to where the steps were and stopped.It was right down stairs,everyone was waiting.At the end of the steps in the dining room and everywhere else,talking and talking. 

"I cant do this."I whispered to myself. 

"Hey honey as much as I hate you,we're in this together." 

"I turned around and he had a white rose in his hand."We...psh yeah okay."

"I love you too!"

"I would rather die,then have your babies!"

"Aw, I knew you wanted me."

" Ugh,I need a lawyer." I rolled my eyes. 

"Ha!A lawyer to fix your face!!" 

"Oh shut up!" 

"Make me baby." 

"In your dreams." I walked down the stairs and everyone started clapping.Johnathon was next to me holding my hand in a proper way.very formal.People came up to us talking.About us,about the wedding.I was official getting married,for a guy I was falling for.Deeply.So was he. 

"She's a keeper."Someone one said,shaking Jon's hand.I the ladies talked to me about everything and that they can't wait for me to walk down the aisle.  

"Drinna." I turned around to find Henry and Max. 

"You guys!"I did a group hug with them. 

"It's you diner,of course we're coming." 

Max held up his hand,"You know Im doing a toast."he winked and I laughed. 

"Sure,well I gotta get back to you know who.Enjoy the food!"I waved goodbye and went back to Johnathon.He was talking to man that looked in his forties. 

"Johnathon!How the hell are you going to love some random foolish girl!" 

"She is not foolish!"I walked closer,but very slowly. 

"Please son,cant go trough with this." 

"I'm not you son!Don't talk to me with your bullshit!"  

"D..." 

"Mom!"I went up and hugged her."Mom,I want you to be part fo my life,i'm sorry." 

"It's alright dear.I'm also engaged." 

She lifted her hand up and showed me a diomond ring."No way!" 

"Yes,you know Brandon." 

"Brandon!The bestfriend!" 

"Yes." 

I gave her a squeeze hug. We we're both in tears,and I was happ for my mother and i regret saying the things I said.She walked off and I  went back to Johnathon and he was still talking to the old man. 

"Jon,lets be rational." 

"Rational!Your in my house talking about my wife!Get out!Get out of my face and stay away!" 

I grabbed a hold of Jon's hand,his face was redder then a tomato. 

"So you that foolish girl." 

I looked at the mand and smiled."Hello and I love Johnathon more then ever,and I'm not some foolish random girl,thank you and I think it would be best if you leave."he shook his head and walked off.I pulled Johnathon aside from the crowed and had his face in  my hands. 

"Jon!Talk to me." 

"That ass was my father." 

"Babe." I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  He stopped and stared at me. 

"I love you Drinna." 

"I-Ilove you too Johnathon." he smiled and pulled me back to the crowd. 

Many peaople asked us if we were happy,I certantly was.I just wanted to know more about his father.Why I never saw him. 

We we're finally having diner and of course Max was making a toast. 

"Hello friends and family.I'm Max a very close friend to the bride."he pointed his wine glass to me and winked,"Although this has been a challenge for everybody.In their eyes you can tell they share a love we don't know of.Drinna..Johnathon.Cherish it."He lifted his glass up,"To arrange marriages!"Everyone clapped and joined him. 

I was impressed.Max didn't look like the type of guy to say that.the diner went on, and then everyone said thier goodbyes and left.Sam was to busy making sure everything was going right.me and Johnathon had changed and we're laying in bed watch a movie. 

"Busy night."he muttered to himself. 

"Who was that man." 

He looked at me,"My father,he left me and my mom and the worst time possible." 

"Tell me,please."I grabbed a hold of his hand. 

"Back then,my family was not this well in life.We were middle class,one day we had foreclosure and my father left.Poofed.My mom and I were almost on the streets and until she become some wealthy job owner.Ever since then my father has never showed."he paused,"He did nothing to support the family." 

"I heard some of the conversation." 

"Yeah,I stood uo for you."he gave my hand a squeeze and lifted it up to his hand and kissed it and bit a little. 

"Alrightnjust because we kissed and I called you babe does not mean you are getting in my pants!"I pulled my hand away. 

"Damn,I was looking forword to it too." 

Later on through the night we joked on and on,you know having our little comeback wars.Once we said we wer'e tired,I went to bed and so did he.I was happy for once.It felt good to actually love someone.