Chapter 1

I lay on the bed for who knows how long until the boy from earlier comes back in with a McDonalds bag and a water bottle. "Eat, you need to." he instructs. I do as he says as he sits down in front of me on the desk chair. Once I was done he starts to talk. "So what's your name?" he asks as if he wasn't holding me captive here.

"Ashley." I murmur.

"Well Ashley can you tell me what your doing on my packs territory?" he questions.

"Look I'm sorry, I got lost. I ran away and I got lost, I didn't mean to step on you and your friends land." I roll my eyes at the fact he calls his group of friends a pack.

"Wait you don't know who our pack is?" he asks.

"No I don't know who your little group of friends are, geez." I huff, self centered much?

"Ok, I'll be back in a little while but right now you should get some sleep." he informs me.

"Wait!" I call before he could make it out the door.

"Yeah?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I never caught your name." I tell him.

"Drew." he states before walking out. I lay back onto the bed and think about the boy whose name is Drew. His tan, smooth skin, his soft ash-blue eyes, his jet black hair. Why I am I in here ogling about my kidnapper when I should be trying to escape. I let a sigh escape my lips and close my eyes realizing how tired I was. In minutes I am asleep.

I wake up to find drew laying on a mound of blankets on the floor beside me. He had his hands behind his head and he was looking up at the ceiling deep in thought. "Drew, why where you sleeping on the floor?" I ask quietly.

"Well princess your sleeping in my bed." he chuckles.

"Oh, you could have just woke me up. I would have slept on the floor." I tell him, my voice low.

"I'm not that mean, you needed to sleep on a real bed. I noticed the bruises and scars, how did you get those?" he asks, his voice soft.

"Oh, t-those, t-they're nothing." I stutter. Why can't I tell a lie like I tell the truth.

"Don't lie to me Ashley, now tell me how you got them." he demands.

"N-no it doesn't matter." I whimper. He hovers above me, his face centimeters away.

"Tell me." he demands.