One

"I-I'm Nicole." I stutter and shake his hand.

He smiles at me in a way that warms my heart and he stares deep in my eyes in a way that feels like he can see my soul.

"Nice to meet you Nicole" he smiles "How can I make it up to you for almost making you fall?"

"It's really no biggie" I laugh it off.

"Well at least let me buy you coffee? I insist."

Harry is gorgeous. He's the kind of guy you dream of. He's amazing. But I have a boyfriend which I love a lot and I feel like even such a small thing as letting a guy buy me coffee is cheating. But Harry seems to be worth it.

Nobody will find out anyways. It's not like I'll see him again.

I follow him down the street constantly making silly jokes with him and smiling at each other. He tells me a little about his life. He lives with his father, who is divorced and his mother Anne lives in England. He chose to follow his father in America because he wanted to see the world.

He also asks me about myself. We find lots of things in common between us and we're really having a good time. By the time we reach Starbucks and I get my coffee it feels like I've known him for years.

"Thank you so much for the coffee and the company Harry I really loved spending time with you" I smile. "but now I really have to go. My mom will be waiting for me and if I take longer she'll ask questions and who can bear with mom-craze?" he laughs.

Harry leans in and kisses my cheek, which makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. For a second I want to hold him tight and never let him go but then reality hits me.This boy is driving me insane and I've only known him for a couple of hours. Oh god.

----

The phone rings. It's Angie. She's freaking out about school and she wanted to share her crazy thoughts with me. We talk for two hours and by the end of the phone call we've covered any possible incident that could happen at the first day of school. Even the ones that wouldn't even happen in a million years.

After the phone call i go and wash my face and brush my teeth and prep myself for bed. School starts tomorrow. It's the first day of my senior grade in high school and i feel obligated to make this year the best year of my life.

"Nicole come downstairs to eat" i hear my mom yell at me. "Hurry!"

I rush downstairs and find the table made just for me, with no plate for my mom.

"You going somewhere mom?" i smirk

"Well indeed I am! Im going out with a wonderful man today for dinner" she smiles and grabs her keys "His name is Desmond. You'll love him"

I eat all my dinner while texting Angie with a series of "lol" and "omg" texts. Even through texting Angie doesnt really let you say much. She usually writes a whole paragraph for a text and then in a matter of seconds another one. I dont even have time to text back some times as she jumps from one topic to the other. But that's Angie, and i wouldn't change her for anybody else.

I lay in my bed and just stare at the ceiling of my room. Today has been crazy. I met this gorgeous boy, Harry, who treated me so nicely and I really felt connected to him. We went for coffee and talked and I wish I could see him again. But that would be impossible since we didnt exchange our phone numbers.

Maybe its better this way. Maybe it's for the best of me that i'll never see Harry again. I've got Theo anyways. And i am happy with him, right? I would be dumb not to be. Theo is the most popular guy at my school. Any girl would want him and he chose me. The not-so-pretty girl. The girl that constantly takes pictures of things and reads books. Those things only happen in movies and unrealistic fanfictions, but this is my life.

Before I even know i've fallen alseep and its morning. Only problem is i didnt remember to set my alarm last night and its already 8 am, which leaves me with 10 minutes to get ready and get to school.

Holy shi.t

HEY GUYSS.
I know this part isn't anything big but brace yourselves cause next part will basically be the most important one in the story, like, everything will happen in chapter two yay.

Please vote and comment if you liked it and you want the updates to keep coming

Love ya x