Prologue

I woke up hangover. Last night was a blast. We partied and drank and, really, I can't remember what else but I can tell from my headache that I had fun. Tomorrow is the first day of school after the summer, and we basically threw the party to celebrate the end of it.

"Nicole! Breakfast's ready" my mom screams at me from downstairs.

Mom is a 50 year old woman that really looks a lot younger than her actual age. She has short brown hair and she loves taking care of her look and clothes. She's very feminine and strong and I really love her. She's been there for me through every period of my life and she really knows me better than anyone else.

She also knows how to annoy me. She really has an issue with "quality family time". I get the fact that she wants to hang out with her daughter and be close to me but ever since she and my dad got a divorce,she demands that the two of us spend A LOT of time together, so breakfast together is absolutely mandatory. Such as lunch and dinner and literally every meal. Oh and Saturday is mom and daughter shopping day. Every Saturday we go to the mall and shop. That's the good part of family time. I get loads of cute clothes.

I walk down the stairs almost tripping at every step and sit on the table to eat breakfast. Mom doesn't really notice me at first but soon she looks at me and smiles while she is cooking.

The smell of fresh pancakes and eggs and bacon is in the air. Mom really loves to cook. She always had. I remember dad used to mock her because she always cooked too much food and she would laugh and mock him for eating it all. I don't really miss my dad a lot but we did have a lot of fun as a family.

My mom has been rambling on the phone with her best friend, Cleo, about the party last night. My boyfriend Theo threw it and my mom, trying to be a cool mom, is acting all proud about it. Moms aren't supposed to be happy that her daughter got shitfaced with her boyfriend at a party, right? Well my mom is.

I mean, she doesn't want me to get drunk and do stupid stuff she just wants me to be the real me in front of her. She wants to be the one that I go to for every type of advice so she really encourages me not to lie and she hardly ever gets mad at me. So when I openly told her that I would go to Theo's party and drink she was glad to know and even let me spend the night- which I didn't.

"How excited are you?" she asks me the moment she gets off the phone.

"About school?" I look at her

"Yes! Tomorrow is after all the beginning of your last year in school! It's gonna be great."

"Uhm sure mom. I don't know. It's my senior year and it's going to be stressful. How great can something stressful be?"

My mom looks at me with disappointment and a little bit of sadness and then comes a speech of why school is great and how I'm going to miss my school years so much when they come to an end. She even talks to me about living the moment and "Yolo". I have to admit she's pretty encouraging.

I get up from the table and soon I'm dressed up and ready to go out. I grab my keys and get inside my new Audi (my dad got it for me. He's feeling guilty for the divorce so I'm getting all these cool new stuff ha).

Soon I'm outside my bestfriends house waiting for her to come to the mall with me.

"ok so school tomorrow HAS to be great. It's our senior hear God darn it! We need clothes and of course school supplies. We're gonna slay this year Nicole!"

"wow calm down Angie. Goodmorning to you too" I say and we both laugh.

My bestfriend's name is Angie. She's a very bubbly Asian 17 year old girl. Today she's wearing a skirt and a floral shirt tucked inside. Her long brown hair is braided and she's got her glasses on. And of course she's got that wide smile on her face, as always.

Every year on back to school season Angie forces me to go to the mall with her and shop. She is a big believer in being prepared so she literally thinks everything through and has a list of what we might need at school.

We go inside various stores and also grab some Starbucks and when we're done it's almost afternoon.

"Shit, Angie I tottaly forgot!"

"what happened?" she looks at me confused

"I forgot to call my mom and tell her I'm going to miss lunch." I shrug. I take my phone out and type a text

*hey mom. Angie just won't leave the mall. She has a LOT of things on her list
. Sorry I missed lunch, love you. x*

I kinda feel bad for lying to my mom but if she knew I forgot she'd be very upset. She'd seriously think I don't love her. My mom is pretty insecure about these stuff.

I hug Angie goodbye and she leaves just in time to catch the bus. I won't be driving her home because apparently she has to be somewhere.

I decide to use this alone time and go to the book store near the mall. I always love walking around a small bookstore on a rainy winter day. The only problem is that it sure is not rainy and it's August. Oh well.

When I get to the bookstore I feel like a little girl on Christmas. I fight the urge to run around and look for books and I try to act mature and look around like the 17 year old "woman" that I am. Ha.

I'm lost in my thoughts when someone pushes me.

"Hey watch it!" I say.

Ok don't get me wrong, I'm not always that bitchy. He just bumped into me pretty hard and I almost fell, and honestly I got a little scared too.

"I'm so sorry" a heavy voice with a British accent says.

I turn around and find a boy my age or maybe older with long curly hair and a fucking gorgeous smile. Damn he's so attractive I'll faint.

"No problemo" i say looking at him and smiling.

What the fuck is wrong with me. No problemo?? Jesus. I can't even talk to a hot guy.

He forces a laugh. "Uhm. I'm Harry. Harry Edward styles." He gives me his hand and smiles. Oh that smile. Kill me now.

Okay guys I swear this is going to get more interesting. This chapter was basically a look on Nicole's life I guess. Well something like that.

---please comment if you want me to continue this story or not. ---

Please don't judge if you don't like it, it's my first story on this account and yeah ok cool. IF YOU DO LIKE IT THOUGH please follow me on here.

OH YES I ALMOST FORGOT SO THE CAST IS

Nicole: shelley hennig

Angie: Arden Cho

(FOR THE TEEN WOLF FANS NICOLE IS MALIA AND ANGIE IS KIRA BASICALLY LOL OK I KNOW IM TEEN WOLF AF)

Harry: obv Harry styles lol

Nicole's mom: Laura Leighton (if you're watching pretty little liars that's Hannah's mom 😏)

When I present the new characters I'm going to say which actor portrays them on the authors note so yeah.

LOVE YAAA AND THANK YOU IF YOU READ IT XOXO NEXT TIME IMMA KEEP THE AUTHOR'S NOTE SHORTER.