Chapter One

I was the new kid at my boundary school. Hillcrest High school. Blah.. I was at Alta High school because my mum did not want me to go to Hillcrest. It's not a good school. But with what happened at Alta in the beginning of my sophomore year, I had to switch schools fast to keep me safe from myself. I was a huge danger to myself because I was diagnosed with severe depression and Anxiety. I was in the mental hospital and a freshman in high school. Life was not easy for me. It still isn't. When I finally got out of the hell hole Alta and got into Hillcrest I was happy. I didn't know what was in store for me though when I was entering my new school. In my mind I still don't know if I regret switching schools or not. But the new chapter of my life began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple months of being at my new school, I made a friend. Her name was Grace. But her real name was felicity. She was my only friend at school even though most of my old friends from elementary went to Hillcrest. But they were fake friends back in grade school and ever since I went to a different middle school they just ignored me more. I knew a lot of people at Hillcrest, but I only had one friend. And that was grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is he?" I ask looking at this boy in a leather jacket and a snap back on.

"Oh, that's spencer. He's my friend. Why?" Grace asks

"He's cute..." I blush looking down at my desk fiddling with my pencil.

"Ohhh no no no. You don't want to be with him. He's a douche. He's a man-whore. You know?"

I look up at her in confusion "really??" I look at spencer again. I sigh "he does look like a player I guess." I frown

"He's a really amazing friend though." She smiles and nudges me.

I smile weakly at her

"Here is his number and his Facebook. Talk to him. Maybe you guys can become friends" grace says smiling

I nod and thank her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter one!! Thank you everyone!! And I'll try to update as much as I can. I have a job and school. But the first Story I tried to write two years ago didn't work out and watt pad was being stupid. But it should work out now.

~~Rikki~~