Chapter Three

He got my number.. Omg.. I can't believe it. Does he have an interest in me?? Is he pranking me?? I've been so hurt by so many guys, I don't know what to expect.. Ugh my life is so screwed up...

"Hi.. Umm.. What's up.??" I texted him back trying to be cool. I don't want to scare him away.

"Oh I'm just out smoking. What about you??" Spencer texts back.

"I'm doing homework and taking care of my mum." I text him fangirling on the inside.

"Oh is she okay??" He asks and I don't know if it's out of pure concern or just because he doesn't know how to reply to that??

"Ummm not really. But it's nothing to worry about. We just met. c:" I text back and sigh. Maybe I should go check on her... I leave my phone on the charger and go upstairs to check on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyy, I'm gonna go to bed spencer, okay??" I text spencer.

It's been a month since me and him started talking. I've been very happy and we've been just talking. It's been nice.. I'm starting to really like him... Ugh.. I hate feelings....

"Noooooooooo!! :(" spencer texts me back in an instant.

"No what??" I smile to myself and send it.

"You can't go to bed yet!! I want to still talk to you!!" He texts me and I was fading away slowly but trying to stay up because I hate falling asleep on people.

"But why?? I'm tired... And why do you still want to talk?? I'm not that fabulous?? XD" I laugh and smile. I'm so happy I met him. But.... He'd never like a girl like me...

"Fine... I'm gonna try to keep you up anyway I can. And you ARE fabulous!! :)" he texts back.

"How are you gonna keep me up??" I text back confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He hasn't texted me for a couple hours.... It's 2 AM... I stayed up all this time out of pure concern that something happened to him. Dammit.. I hate that I get so attached so fast..

At 2:30 AM I hear a knock on my window. I jolt up off my bed because I knew if i scream my parents would freak out. What. Was. That.

*knock knock*

It's my window... I'm so scared...

I walk up to my window and draw my blinds and see a figure. I freak out and just stare at the figure..

"Open up." The figure finally says and I jump back snapping back into realty.

"Who are you!?!" I scream whisper.

"Spencer you silly!!" I smile and open my window.

He climbs into my room and I close my window.

"What are you doing!?!" I whisper and smile.

"I wanted to hang out so bad and wanted to talk but you wanted to sleep." Spencer said.

"Well I'm still going to bed." I smile and walk towards my bed.

"I'm coming with." Spencer says and tackles me onto my bed.

"Omg what!?!" I smile and laugh quietly.

"I've only talked to you for a month but I want to be your friend." He says and smiles.

"Fine. All clothes stay ON!!" I smile and climb into bed and spencer follows me. My kitty climbs onto me and spencer and sniffs him then lays down and I smile and fall asleep. And soon enough Spencer's grabs me and I suddenly feel a safety I've never felt before.. But I liked it.... He pulled me closer and I felt safer and safer... I loved it... I fell asleep happily.