Chapter 7

Heyy guys I still have my stupid rash on my hand but I put gloves on so I can do stuff. Thanks for being patient lovelys❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my mums surprise party I head to Spencer's house. I kept thinking about that morning and how loving he was.. I just wanted to hug him and kiss him.. I didn't tell him I was coming over so hopefully he's home.

I pull up to his house and see a different car in the drive way. "Hmmm.." I think to myself raising my eyebrows. I shrug it off and get out of my car and lock it. I walk up to his door and knock.... I wait... And wait longer... I go to open the door and it's unlocked. What the hell?? His parents weren't home so I was confused as to why the door was unlocked. I yell for him. "Spencer!?" I walk down the the basement where his room was. I head things fall and a ruckus going on. "Spencer are you home??" I yell. "Y-Yess babe just a second!!" He yells back and I hear things dropping. I open his door to find him laying on his bed with an odd guilty look on his face. I raise my eyebrow at him but his eyes tell me to go over to him. I walk over to him and kissed him gently. He wraps his arms are me and pulls me on top of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His heavy sweaty body fell on top of me and he was panting. I open my eyes and smile kissing his cheek. I push him off and get up wrapping a blanket around me and start to walk towards his closest. "Heyy spence can I borrow some clothes??" I ask him as I open his closet door. "Rikki no!!" He yells. Only to reveal a skinny figure. I stand there shocked and frozen. I feel tears well up in my eyes. "Rikki let me
Explain..." Spencer whispers as he touches my shoulder. I push his hand off me and then around to face him. "No you listen here!! I'm not some toy you fuck around with and then do to some skinny ass tramp when you're bored!! You're a player and I hope you're fucking happy you asshole!!" I slap him and grab my clothes and my phone and just walk out of his house with his blanket wrapped around me. I get in my car and speed off crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home crying my eyes out and leave my clothes in my car and just grab my phone and run in my house with the blanket on me. I slam the door shut and wrap my arms around my knees. "Everything okay??" My brother Josh asks looking down at me with a worried look on his face. "Yeah I'm fine..." I say coldly and wipe the tears off my fave and pick myself up and bring my head up to face Josh. I clenched my teeth looking at him while he frowns. "Cmon lets get you happy again Sis." Josh says wrapping his arms around my shoulder and walks me up to my room. He closes my door and turns my lamp on and I turn around and look at him as I felt tears piercing my eyes again.. "J-Josh..." I croak. He sighs and wraps me in his arms and I burst into tears. He just let me cry not harassing me with questions. I start to feel sleepy and hold onto Josh tighter and soon I fall into a deep sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with arms around me and I'm confused. Maybe everything that happened with spencer was a dream?? Yess!! Yess that's what it was!! Because spencer would never use me like any other girl!! Right!?! I sigh and look over and the strong figure holding me. Oh my... It's Josh... But... I look down and see I have no clothes on. I didn't have sex with my brother did I!?! "Josh!!" I whisper yell poking his cheek. He groans "what..??" He says in his sleepy voice. "We didn't.. Ummm... Ya know..." I said hoping he'd get the hint on what I was trying to say. I wait and suddenly hear chuckling. "What??" I say looking over at Josh. "No we didn't fuck Rikki." He smiles and pulls me closer. I felt safe. "You had a bad night and was in a random blanket naked and fell asleep in my arms crying." He plays with my hair and I smile. I have the best brother ever. My phone went off and I looked at who it was. Oh fun a fuck boy... I toss my phone on the ground and cuddled into Josh and smiles drifting off back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy pretties. You would not believe how long that took me to type with gloves on. So if there are errors I'm sorry!! Love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️

~~Rikki~~