Chapter Two

I got home after 7 dreadful hours of school and I went straight into my room and looked spencer up. I found him and added him. I decided not to text him yet because I think I would scare him away. Once I added him I went upstairs to check on my mum and eat. My mother has MS. (Multiple sclerosis). It screws with her brain. So I take care of her. But I made some pasta because I'm a huge pasta freak. I mean I guess that's what I get for being Italian. After an hour of making food, eating and taking care of my mum I go into my room and check my phone. I see spencer has excepted my request. I smile to myself. I text grace.

"OMG OMG OMG!! HE ADDED MY BACK ON FACEBOOK!!" I tried grace and giggle to myself.

"I knew he would. You're super gorgeous!!" She replies fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning and find some black leggings and a tank top. I put some boots on and start to straighten my hair. I put my makeup on and chose some new gauges. I put in my translucent rose gauges. I smile at myself and go to my friends car. I had a bowl of cereal In my hand and I jump into her car.

"Heyy Taylor." I smile with a mouthful of cereal.

"Wow you're attractive." Taylor laughed and drives to school. We jam out to Twenty One pilots. OMG Josh the drummer is sooooo fine.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I meet up with grace after first period.

"Heyy Grace. How was class." I sigh sick of school already.

"It was boring... Pointless." Grace says eating some candy. She always had candy. She was adopted and she says she lives in a mansion. I didn't believe her until I actually went to her house. So she's rich. I'm not. I have an average size house.

"Well did spencer go to first??" I asked blushing and looking down at the ground.

"No.. He's at the park." Grace says.

"What park?? And why??" I ask confused. I'm not up to date on everything that happens at hillcrest.

"He smokes." Grace sighs frowning.

"H-he what..." My eyes widen.

"Yeah he smokes and the park is where all the 'stoners' go"

"Oh.." I sigh. "Well I'm gonna go to next period..." I walk off to my next period. Which spencer is in. Hopefully he will be there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It the last class of the day and I went to the counselor because I just didn't want to go to class. Spencer wasn't in second period so I got depressed. After talking to my counselor for an hour class ended and the day was over. I walked to my friends car and waited for her. She got there not much after me and we went home. I walked inside my house and went straight to me room and to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ring ring*

I hear my phone go off and I know it's a text but it wasn't a specific one so I was confused on who got my number. I role over and see it's a random number. I see the text.

"Hey is this Ricki??" The number asks.

"Uhh who's is this?? And it's Rikki. Not ricki..." I text back and lay back down.

"It's spencer. Sorry grace didn't say how to spell your name. (:"

Omg... He got my number....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this isn't a long chapter. I'm just updating as much as I can. I have a lot going on. I'm sorry...

~~rikki~~