All About Me ~ Tag-topia

^^^
The Fine Bros. (Teens react to After Ever After 2) If you haven't seen After Ever After, SEARCH IT UP ON YOUTUBE NOW.

So here we are in Tag-topia. Thank you, DisnerdAlert for tagging me to this place. Thank you for the amazing turbulence you brought me. Oh, and who can forget the "missing luggage" incident? Anyways, let's start with the tag.

Vital Status (cuz you guys wanna know so bad)

Name: It's Alexandrail VanDucheton the Third. If you believe this, good job. If you don't believe this, it's a long story... No I'm just joking, that's not my name, haha. Never gonna tell you guys. The Internet is a scary place, my friends-that-don't-know-my-name.

Nickname: My © Twisted Elements name is Flo, some people call me Ash, or Ash Ketchum (you have no idea how amazing it is to be called, Ash Ketchum xD). I have other nicknames that involve my real name. Oh, and my pen-name is Ashe Hunter, so I guess you can say that Ashe is a nickname as well. The reason my pen-name is Ashe? Reasons that I will talk about when someone asks me about it in a questionnaire or something, xD.

Birthday: March 13 -gasp- UNLUCKY THIRTEEN OMG I'M GONNA DIE. Naw, I don't believe in that kinda stuff.

Place of Birth: -in Bear Grylls accent- I was born in the wild. No, I'm just joking. I was born in the arms of Aunt Cass in SanFransokyo and have been childhood friends with Hiro and Tadashi since I was born. Oh, and in another life, I was born as Katniss Everdeen, and participated in the Hunger Games because I was starving, like seriously, you have no idea how many food shortages there was in there, xD. And in another life, I was born as an assassin in Assassin's Creed. I have lived many lives, my friend...

Star Sign: I'm a Pisces and proud (#Erisol).

Occupation: I am a committed Disnerd, and one of the presidents of the CBF club. I am also a middle-schooler and read all of James Patterson's books about middle school because they are HILARIOUS.

Appearance (cuz I'm so fabulous)

Hair Colour: Black. Technically, really, really, really dark brown.

Hair Length: Past the shoulders. Oh no, now you can tell that I'm a girl! Nope, I'm a guy with really long hair, that's all :) Or I could be a girl... You'll never know.

Eye Colour: Again, really, really, really dark brown.

Best Features: (Take note that I wrote, Best FeatureS. I have many features that are amazing. No, I'm kidding, I'm ugly C:) My best features? Well, people say I have nice hands from playing piano for a very long time. Oh, and that I smell nice. Is that my best feature? Smelling nice? Lol, my friends are creepy, I know. But they're awesome that way, xD

Braces: Naw; my teeth are okay. Hey, maybe that's my best feature! ...Nah, smelling good is still my best feature.

Piercing: Nothing.

Righty/Lefty: I'm a righty. Like most people.

First (first roll of toilet paper I ever used? I don't think so...)

Best Friend: If it's asking who my first best friend was, it was a dude in Grade 2. And a cool dude at that. But if it's asking who my first best friend is in status, it'd be... ALL OF YOU GUYS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT STATUSES!

Award: My first award was one of those certificates you get at school for being respectful, or whatever. No one does it anymore so...

Sport: Hmm... Possibly swimming, or soccer. I can't remember. Or maybe it was skating...

Real Holiday: I have no clue. Does my birthday count?

Concert: Never been to one (don't go hatin' on me because of this, xD)

Favourites (cuz I'm a trendsetter. Jk, I'm a loner)

Film: Ooooh... I have no idea.. I love everything about Mad Max, but I also love classic Disney movies such as Mulan. And then there's Jurassic Park.. Although the green-screen effect were terrible. And there's Up.. And Inside Out.. I can't choose.

T.V. Show: ONCE UPON A TIME BY A MILESTONE PEOPLE. YOU DISS THIS SHOW AND I COME AFTER YOU WITH THE EVIL WRATH OF CORA AND REGINA. BE AFRAID. NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU.

Colour: Almost every colour. I'm too lazy to type every colour xD

Song: Right now, my favourite song is, Not Afraid by Eminem, Warriors by Imagine Dragons, Mockingbird by Eminem, and Bangarang by Skrillex.

Restaurant: I don't know...

Store: The Disney Store, Chapters/Indigo, Starbucks (it's like a drug, I swear), Hot Topic, and... other stores that'll take too long to type down.

Shoes: NIKE ALL THE WAY. COME ON GUYS, ALL TOGETHER NOW: JUST DO ITTTTT XD

Currently (my, my, this tag is long)

Feeling: My usual feeling - calm. That's totally my usual feeling.

Single/Taken: I am taken by Hiro Hamada, Killian Jones from Once Upon A Time, and countless guys in different animes and fandoms. -cough- Kakashi from Naruto.

Eating: Blackberries.

Listening To: THE SOUND OF MY AWESOMENESS, OHHHHH

Watching: A droplet of water slide down a blackberry. I'm that bored.

Wearing: A shirt. Some pants.

Future (Dear Future Husband... )

Want Children: -tumbleweed blows by- Yes?

Wants to Get Married: Bruh, I'm already engaged to Hiro Hamada.

Careers in Mind: An actress/actor (ha, you still can't figure out whether I'm a boy or girl), a singer, or a good ol' animator.

Want to Live In: A house right next to Hiro's in SanFransokyo.

Do You Believe In... (Llamacorns? YES)

God: I am a Christian, and so yes; I do believe in God.

Miracles: As long as you pray to the Lord and obey his word, miracles could happen.

Love at First Sight: Yes. It was love at first sight for Hiro and I... xD

Ghosts: No

Aliens: Yes (although I believe in God, there is a small part of me that screams that there could be life in the trillions of galaxies that we haven't discovered)

Soul Mates: Eh.

Heaven: Yes

Hell: Yes

Kissing On a First Date: This one was random.. Uh... It depends what age you are...

Welp, I finished. I'll just tag the first few people that pops up in my head.

DaAwesomeness
CreationCAT
JustABookworm07
Bookloverfan
And all you readers out there! Please vote and comment! Thank you!

-Ashe Hunter
😄😄😄