A New Book ~ NoteVille

Oh my... Ashe has finally decided to MAKE A NEW BOOK. -cue Celebration by Kool and the Gang-

It is the first book in a series of 11 books (I know it's a humongous series. Be happy people of Wattpad) and is going to be called, "Prince of Earth." In the media, is the cover for the book (without the title, of course).

But sadly, with the great news, I've decided to delete Project XXI. With all these new books that I have to plan, I won't have any time to focus on it. Please forgive me.

Also, I've been losing reads, comments, and votes. I understand why; I haven't updated in a while, and now I am. I'm extremely sorry for the humongous inconvenience; I just lost my passion for writing for a few months. I have still read books on this website, but I never really felt like updating anything.

But now, I'm back and ready to go. My inspiration bar is filled up and I am ready to write it all down. So for those who are reading this, please tell everyone that I am writing again, regularly.

But, since this will be an extremely long book series, there are many things to work out. Thankfully, I made this book so I could tell you any more updates about this new book and other random things.

The book, Project XXI will be deleted on the day before the new book, Prince of Earth comes out. So, when you see that Project XXI is gone, you'll know. It's the sign that... Winter is coming. Game of Thrones reference anybody? I don't think anyone reading this watches Game of Thrones... I don't either, xD. But I know who Jon Snow is... yay?

Anyways, since school started, it might take even longer to finish my rough drafts. Also, _ArtfulUnknown_ got me hooked on a new anime which would make it even more difficult. Then there's Once Upon A Time and countless channels of Minecraft I watch on YouTube. HOW AM I GONNA FIT SOME TIME TO MAKE MY ROUGH DRAFTS?!

You know what? I'll just stop doing everything I usually do (which is to watch Markiplier, CaptainSparklez ect.), and make more time to finish my rough draft. Goodbye anime. Farewell Once Upon A Time. I am going to lock myself in my room and stay in there until I finish my draft. Yay. And about homework... PROCRASTINATE!!!

Welp, I'll keep you notified about the progress on my rough copy. I'm gonna go take a nap. Bye!

-Ashe Hunter
😋😋😋