Chapter 1

I groaned as my alarm clock rang out at 5 AM. I always hated mornings because it meant I would have to ride the bus to school. On the bright side, I'm a sophomore so I have two more years left. I mentally dragged myself out of bed and found an outfit. A pair of black skinny jeans, a tank top, and my black my crappy torn up tennis shoes. I lived in a trailer court so most of the money my parents had went to rent or food. I didnt mind. I found other ways to keep myself busy like staying after for school clubs and other stuff. I usually spend a while playing on my phone until my mom tells me its time to go. I don't realize the time has passed because I hear my door opening and my mom coming in. "Time to go to your bus stop," my mom slightly whispered because she was still tired. She had to take my uncle to work and then take me. Once we got in the car, I plugged her phone into the audio jack and played random country until we arrived. "Can I have my phone back," she asks and I hand it to her. I softly close my eyes and think about todays coming events. I missed last friday so I don't know what I have to make up. I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard my mom tell me my bus was here. I groaned and got out of the car and walked onto the bus. After my bus stop we stop at about 4 or 5 more stops and then we head off to my school. I go to Omaha Northwest Highschool and I have mainly honors classes. My mind was jumbled with the fact that homecoming was this Saturday and I didnt have a date. I knew nobody was gonna ask me anyways because I'm really quiet an awkward. I was sort of hoping my crush would ask me but he never will. He's a junior so I doubt it. This week will be hell for me. I ate breakfast and headed off to my first period which was JROTC. I didn't hate this class but it wasnt my favorite. It only sucked mainly because I want to fall asleep. I have lunch 4th hour and it seemed to come slower because I had alot on my mind. I barely payed any attention to French class because I was just really hungry. When the lunch bell finally did ring, I packed all my stuff and put my headphones in and had my music on shuffle. I don't really look like I love country music because I wear skinny jeans and band tees but it is practically all I listen to to get through every day. At lunch, I just thought about random stuff like homecoming obviously. I couldn't help but think about it but I pushed it far back into my mind and ate my food. I finished my food and just focused on the music playing from my phone making me smile.

really shitty for my first try but it was like 10 when i wrote this. Ill try to make it better. I know it hardly makes any sense but it soon enough will.