The Backround (edited)

Authors POV
On the morning of the first, and most beautiful day of spring. Birds are chirping, and flowers blooming across the never ending meadows. Animals start coming out to walk on the luscious green grass on the fields. The trees hang over in there full grown glory. Two beautiful babies were born. Their names are Jace and Aquamarine. Jace is a healthy baby boy, with light blue eyes filled with so much wonder and curiosity. His blonde hair with slight waves to them, is already growing. He has a handsome face, already looking just like his father. Then, there is Aquamarine, the most beautiful baby girl. She has dark blue eyes  with a bright sparkle in them. She has so much love, happiness and kindness in those eyes. Blonde curly hair is already present on the top her head. She has the most gorgeous face, plush rosy pink lips curved in a smile, petite little nose, puffy cheeks, not a single flaw about her. Her fragile body is so small. She looks just like her mother. The parents are happy to have such healthy and beautiful children. The father, Damon, is so joyful to have a little girl, his princess, and a little boy, his prince, to have finally been born. And the mother, Arabella, living up to her name sake, being lovely and elegant.

At the babies 1st birthday, there was a grand party at the happy couples home in their quaint cottage. The nice four story building with maids that can be described more like family. The couple is kind to all they meet and they teach their children to be kind also. Aquamarine and Jace are adored and loved by all who see them. The people say Jace will grow up to be a brave, but gentle soul that protects his sister against all evil. The same people say that Aquamarine will grow up to be a graceful, elegant, and kind young lady. Loved by all who meet her, not because of her looks, but because of her kind heart and soul. She is always gentle, and affectionate to all creatures and she is always happy.

At the second birthday, Damon and Arabella were teaching the children how to dance. Aqua would dance elegantly around the room twirling, being graceful on her feet like the most lovely ballet dancer ever known. While Jace would waltz around the room in a similar manner. Arabella would always tell Aqua her most favorite bedtime story of Cinderella. How the princess had an evil stepmother and stepsisters who forbade her to go to a ball. Her fairy godmother had come to make her a ball gown and carriage, sending her off to dance with her Prince Charming all night long. Then she lost her shoe on the way out. The prince searched and searched until he found her, the one who fit the shoe.

"Mommy, I'm going to find my Prince Charming, he's going to be handsome and kind and we will live happily ever after like Cinderella and you with daddy," she just laughs and kisses her daughters head.

"I beleive you will my little princess," she responded with a small smile, admiring her daughter.

Of course no happy ending will be happening with this family. Two months before the twins third birthday, Arabella got terribly sick and died. Of course they mourned deeply for the loss of their cherished mother and wife. Aqua, after a while, became her old self because her mother always told her to be strong, beautiful, happy, kind, and gracious young lady. Jace was protective of his sister as suspected. Aqua danced and sang beautifully every day to remind herself of her beloved mother. Her father watched because he saw Arabella in his daughter, not only did she have his wife's looks, but also her courage and kindness. Eventually he got lonely, and he knew that the children needed a mother, so he set off. He came back with a lovely young lady, Regina, claiming her as their stepmother.

"Children, this is Regina, she is your stepmother" the kids smiled at the women and she smiled back. "Regina this is my boy Jace" she looks at the boy as he bows politely, instantly falling in love with his cute face. "And this is my little princess, Aquamarine, but we call her Aqua" she looks at the bright, smiley young girl in the pink dress with her curls all nicely done.

"How do you do" Aqua brings up the most beautiful red rose. "I picked this for you from the meadow, I thought it would go well with my pretty new mother" she said in her cute little voice. Regina takes the rose from the girl examining her. There is so much happiness and kindness in this girl, it disgusts her. She feels Instantly jealous at the girls flawless face. Her flawless cheek bones deep blue eyes, rosy plush lips, her perfect white teeth and blonde curly hair done to perfection. Her elegant slender body, she knew instantly that this girl would grow up to be the very definition of beauty.

"Why, thank you," she says with a sickly sweet smile.

Within the next month, Damon dies of an unexpected heart attack. Aqua was devastated at the loss of her father, but as she did before, doing what her mother told her, she danced and sang as it reminded her of her parents. Regina loved Jace and adored him, yet she hated Aqua with jealousy. Eventually she sent Aqua up to the, attic at the age of five, and forced her to do housework. Aqua had become the new maid in Reginas eyes. Regina was cold hearted and fired any staff who questioned her. The staff took the bright girl in, taking good care of her. Jace was a good brother and helped when Regina didn't know. As Aqua hit the age of thirteen, she was even more elegant and graceful. Her voice was so soothing and beautiful, her dancing was more elegant than the best of dancers. Regina got even more jealous and had her locked up in the house so none could see her. She, of course, went to school but no one noticed her, except her only best friend Clara. They were inseparable. Jace, of course, was the popular one and tried to be her friend, but she preferred to stay out of the spotlight.

Aqua is now seventeen and is the epitome of beauty, her long honey blonde curls cascade down her back perfectly parted and never messy. Her deep blue eyes has love and kindness and that sparkles. She has no freckles, and has a perfectly gorgeous face with no pimples or acne. Lovely rosy lips that always seem to be curved into a perfect smile with her dimples. Her perfect petite nose, and long eyelashes are some to envy. She has a perfect body, not to small, not to short, and perfectly tanned with no effort. Perfectly skinny, as she never seems to get fat. She is the definition of elegant and graceful. Her dancing is wondrous and enchanting to watch. Her voice is the most enchanting sound you could ever hear. She loves animals just as much as they love her. Her step mother still makes her clean, and clean, and clean, but she doesn't mind because she makes the best out of it. She makes the best out of her situation, never letting anything bring her down.

This is how her true Cinderella story began.
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
Hello my lovelies!

Since I have been in a slump with my other stories, I have decided to finally edit this story.

Tell your friends if they have read this story before because hopefully I can tune it up a bit and fix my mistakes.

Just making it better overall.

Love you guys! Thanks for all the support!