"I want true love"

Last time.
You made it worse
They groan.
"Why" they yell. Then Connor smiles.
"You" he points to me. I point to myself.
"Me" I say. He rolled his eyes.
"Smart a**" I flip my hair and pick at my nails.
"Better than a dumb one" (I love that comeback😂) Jace laughs.
"She got you" he says.
Clara rolled her eyes.
"Connor what is your idea" he smirks.
"Make yourself presentable we are telling my dad" my eyes widen.
"No!" They look at me like I grew two heads and said I was going to eat them.
"You can't she's still our step mother she may not be a good one but she still is and my mother always told me I have more courage in my pinky finger than a person has in there whole body and with my courage I will change her. So we won't tell anyone till I say" they sigh.
"Fine but if it gets out of hand I'm going to my dad" I nod.
"Fine" Clara looks at her phone.
"I got to go"
"I'll walk you" Jace says. Once they leave I turn to Connor.
"Why do you care so much?" He looks at me.
"Because you remind me of my mother" he steps to me. "Kind courageous elegant graceful. The most amazing smile she always saw the better side of everything. She was beautiful gorgeous even not on the outside only but also on the inside" I blush. He turn toward the window. "My father always told me it was love at first sight he just knew. I want to find my soul mate someday that one who will make me better a better king a better person. Someone I can cherish I can love a one I can look at and say what did I do to deserve her to deserve the most beautiful  girl in the world. Someone at first glance I can say she's the one the one who can make my heart go one thousand miles per hour the one who makes butterflies In my stomach the one who I can kiss and it will feel like the best thing in the world. I just want someone to make me feel the way my mom made my dad feel" he turns to look at me. "And I want her to feel the same and look at me with adoration and absolute love in her eyes. No matter what we will be at each other's side" he looks dead into my deep blue eyes. "I want true love" I smile.
"And you will someday you will find this girl who will do all that and who will be your mother don't worry you will find your girl perfect for you and makes you feel that way you will find her" he walks past me. And stops at the door and turns his head to look me dead in the eyes.
"Maybe I already have" and he walks out. But not before sending butterflies into my stomach.

What did he mean?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Luv y'all ❤️
WSB20!