chapter 1

On a hot and humid day, warped tour 2015, all of the sweet smells from lemonade to all of the sweet scents of strawberry margaritas.

"Keep up" said maddie.

With thousands of people running around like a buch of wild boars at feeding time....i have no idea how i came up with that, anyways i am going to be meeting all of my warped youtubers those people would be jordan sweeto, damon fizzy, brayan stars, and last but not least my favorite person in the world johnnie guilebert. My mind has been set on meeting him for 2 years. Everytime i would go to warped tour and wait in that massive line for 2 hours i got so close and then they well....shut it all down. Waiting in the line so excited to meet him and i was inches away, I MADE IT, the one absolute worst part about it was that the one rule was selfies only, bummer right. I was at bryan inches away from johnnie then my phone completly went to 1 percent . As i walked to johhine with the look of sadness on my face, i had to snap the picture and fast. Right before i could snap the picture it was hopeless, my phone went dead.

"Did you get it sweety" johhnie asked
"Yes i got it" i answerd hoping he wouldent relize.

As i exited the tent and walked to the near by pole i heard all of the other peole crying because the got a picture with the johnnie guilebert, while i just had failed my mabey last attempt. It was so heartbreaking knowing that i never got anything to remember the time i got to hug him.
I was thinking about what had happened with me and him as a short, skinny boy with jet black long hair approched me. He was wearing black vans, black skinny jeans, and a black slightly heavy hoodie, It was johhnie.

"I know you dident get the picture" he said
"I know but i dident want to waste your time" i explaned

As i looked at him while he was talking he asked me a question that i never thought would ever happen to me.

"Would you like to be on mydigitalescape as a guest?"

When i tried to contain my tears of joy, i bursted out. I couldent help it he just asked me to be a guest on his show! Words could not discribe how i felt in that very moment.