chapter 11

JASEYS POV

god i really hope calum is okay. i mean yea im mad at him for kissing me and all but seriously hes like my best friend! i dont think i could survive with out him........my thoughts were cut off by a dark haired guy walking in my room.

"hey cal, are you okay?" i asked

"yea im fine, listen i told the person who hit me that i wouldnt say who it was but i really need to talk about it so can i trust you to keep a secret?"

"yea of course! cal sit down and talk." i said as he sat down at the edge of my bed.

"so lets just say i made a relly huge mistake with this person and i told them to be mad at me and not someone else."

"okay...."

"then the next thing i know they are beaing me up.... i tried to explain but the person didnt want to listen at the time. now they are reaching out to me. ive ignored the texts and calls but what should i do?"

"um give them a chance to explain, talk it out. if it makes you feel comfertable i will come with you."

"okay well we have to leave like, now." he said standing up. we headed out to a park across the street. when we get to the far edge i see a tall blonde boy sitting in the direction we are headed. oh my god! its.......its......no!

"luke! you did that to him!" i yelled sounding confused

"oh ummmm." he said sadly "yea......"

"cal i dont think-" he cut me off

"please i need you."

"fine." i said sitting down next to cal. they started talking and i was shocked i had no clue what was going on. i heard lukes voice raise then become calm again. i wasnt paying attention to what they were saying but their body language. the next thing i knew they were forgiving each other.......what the fuck this is so messed up.

"what the hell is wrong with you guys?" i asked

"huh?" said cal

"luke cal kissed me why are you forgiving him so soon?" i said half yelling "and cal! he just put you in the hospital."

"what can i say friends are friends, and we really have no choice we are in a band together." said luke

"you guys are messed up." i said turning arund and going back to my huse

sorry about the chapter being so short i knda have writters block. it might be kinda crappy, ill make up for it