Prologue

November 28

As the night became to approach, a child's cry can be heard in the Phantomhive's manor. Ciel, a demon/human, and Sebastian, a demon butler of Ciel Phantomhive, were seeing Ciel's lover giving birth to a new born child as Mey-Rin perform the operation for getting the child out and giving it to Sebastian.

"Sebastian.. is it a girl or a boy?" Ciel asked his butler, who his cleaning the blood off of the baby. "My Lord it's a girl" he replied, giving the new cleaned child to his lover and smiled towards his master.

"Oh my.. Ciel she has your eyes" she said, while looking at him as the baby began to look at her surroundings. Ciel came near his child and lover then asked, "Well.. what shall we name her?"

"We will name her.. Melanie Phantomhive or Maria Phantomhive?" She replied while look at her new child in her eyes. Ciel thought for a bit then replied, "I like both names. Why don't we name her Melanie Maria Phantomhive?"

Before she can replied, she was slowly getting to her death. Ciel knew giving birth to a demon/human child was hard but he thought she would make it. His child started to look at him as he noticed that she had demon eyes but then they turned to his colored eyes.

"Sebastian.. Her name will be Melanie Marie Phantomhive." He said as her turned to his butler. Sebastian nodded and looked downstairs for the doctor, who just arrive then gave him all the information for Ciel's child.

Ciel grabbed Melanie out of her mother's arms and he had a sadden face while he looked back to his wife. Melanie put her hands towards the sky as if she was reaching for something or someone. As Ceil thought, it was the devil himself, seeing Melanie and looking into her eyes. "Ceil she'll have black or blueish hair.." He said.

"Really?.. That's weird for the black because my hair is blue and my wife's was blonde.." He replied looking at Melanie curiously and that's when he notice she can change her eye color to blue, red, hazel, or green. "She is barely a new born and she know how to do that?" The Devil replies.

"She has the demonic powers and sort but she is also human.. She has her soul and since she is your daughter, Ciel Phantomhive. Except a lot of demons after her soul because it won't just be me coming after her." He saids as he left the human world.

Ciel knew what age they would come after her and that would be when she has turned 13 years old. But for the time being she had to live a life to the fullest and she had to be happy as long as Ciel was by her side. They have to make it on their own without Elizabeth. Ciel's new light of the world has come and will never leave his side until she needs no help.

What Ciel didn't know is that someone in the far distance was planing to take Melanie away from him but they had a plan and that starts when she is a bit older instead of a new born.