Chapter 2

Recap:

"My Lady, the ball will start shortly. Would you like me to accompany you to greet the guest?" Sebastian looked at her and thought, 'I wonder. If I would ever fall in love with my master's daughter but as Grell said she is one unfateful child to been born into the Phantomhive's manor.

~

"Sure Sebastian but how long have I been unconscious for?" Melanie asked for as if she was unconscious for days.

"A couple hours and let's go my lady because it's you birthday remember?" Sebastian replies.

Melanie nodded to his question and followed him to the ballroom. Sebastian told her everyone who was here and then greeted everyone but one person got her eye. It was her mother's father, due to his suspicious like he was going to kill her or threaten her.

~

The night got darker and it was almost about time to cut the cake. Melanie looked around to see where her Father had went to but she couldn't find him. Melanie gave up looking for her father because he must be with Sebastian. So, went to the cut the cake without him.

'They might be doing the dirty stuff that Mey-Rin always tell me about... What was it called again?.. Right it was called sex.' She thought before she left the room she was in.

~

They all sang 'Happy Birthday' to Melanie and she smiled like she never did before. She spotted Sebastian in the crowd. 'I guess they are done having sex with each other, if that's what they were doing. Plus I did see them once having sex because I just wanted to see my dad. So, there goes my innocent eyes but I wonder what would Grell react if he heard this.' Melanie thought.

Sebastian looked at Melanie and smiled. 'I hope she's not thinking about the sex I had with my master a long time ago..' Sebastian thought as he remembered what happened.

~Flashback~

Sebastian was going to his Master's bedroom for a 'special' surprise. Since it was Ciel's birthday, he knew what is mostly like going to ask for. Sebastian entered the room and saw Ciel on his bed sitting there. "What is it that you call upon me on this special occasion, my master?" Sebastian asked.