Ch1: Dreams In Reality

Lyrics P.O.V:
I was running as fast as I could down the hall, but it never seemed to end. He was catching up, and fast. I felt my hair being yanked and I let out a small yelp as my body was forced to a stop. " Its not nice to run off when you have a job to finish" I whimpered at his tight grip as he slid his hands up my shirt inches from my breasts ..
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I bolted up in my bed with sweat running down all over my body. " Its was just a dream Lyric, just a dream" I looked at my alarm clock and the bright 4:30am shines red in my face. I sighed rolling out of my bed and walked my way to the shower room. I turned the shower to cold, becuese turning on the hot water will only get me into trouble.
I wash my hair and body with Shea butter and black barrie scented shampoo and conditiner. I brush my teeth in the shower before I rinse out the conditiner, then step out.
I rap my old purple towel around my small body and frown when my eyes meet the meirror. I touch the bruise on my jaw and flinch slightly. I walk out into my room to reach threw my Cloaths and settle in a pair of matching underwear set I bought the other day. I put on a pair black riped skinny jeans and a white tang-top with my black Jack skellington hoody and fix my band braclets so they are evenly on my arms. I walk back into the bathroom and apply some eyeliner and mascara and cover my bruises then turn my piercings making sure that they healed correctly. I then brush my hair and let it fall in its natural straight strands. When I'm finished I head down stairs to make John and Stacy food befor I head to school I grab 2 dozen eggs and 2 packets of bacon and cooked them setting them on a plate in the oven so the food stays warm.
I go back upstairs and take one last glance at my face before I grab my bag and phone and put my headphones in and ran out the door before they could wake up.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
My life wasn't always rushed, I use to be happy and well not alone.
You see my mum and dad died when i was 4 years old in a rague fight. My father was alpha of the silver moon pack and my mum was the Luna of course. They were the most beutiful mates ever, well in my opinion anyway. I was taken away by my brother that day. We were being followed and my brother sent me into a new pack so he could fight off the regues that wanted me. I was taken in by alpha James Corbin and put in the Patterson's care. They never liked the idea of me living with them, and they didn't want me to ruin their image so they sent me to a human school for as long as I can remember, but now, today is my first time in the school in our tarritory. I'm going to the shadow rains high school with the rest of the pack. I've never met anyone in the pack before, except well alpha James. He would of put me in the pack house with him, but he couldnt nurse me back too health so he asked one of the pack members and is giving them money to help 'raise' a alpha child. They never use the money on me though. I get 20 dollors, maybe, each payments. I've been saving all the money I get for the last 16 years.. I plan on moving to the pack house or on my own my 18th birthday, which is in 1 month.
Deacember 24, ya I know, I'm a Christmas baby. Not that it means anything.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I looked at my phone to change the song I was listening too, and smiled when bullet for my Valentine turned on. I frowened when I saw what time it was. 6:30am, I was really early and I could already see the school. So I decided to sit on a bench by the school and flip threw my phone. I could feel someone watching me and I ignored it at first, but after about 5 minutes of feeling a intense stare I looked up and looked around only to see no one. I took out my headphones and closed my eyes to let out all my wolf senses kick in and heard light breathing in the forest directly to my left. I looked that way only to be met by the cars pulling up in the parking lot and I took a quick glance down at my phone reading it was 7:39am.

I walked into the front office and waited for the lady to see me and a slight shock in her eyes. "The alpha told me you would be coming today.., alpha Lyric Grace Llangsing, right?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes I am but you can just call me lyric" She frowned at what I said. "I under stand that Your pack was killed many years ago and you were not old enough to take Your title yet, but once a alpha always a alpha." I smiled at her kindly " that's right, but I'm in the shadow rain pack, your alpha is alpha james."
She nodded and was about to say something before I cut her off. " may I have my classes and locker please?" her face was hysterical when she realized that all I wanted was my stuff. "Im sorry alph- I mean Lyric" she handed me all my stuff and I nodded in respect then left. Once I left the office i began to breath again, not relizing I was holding my breath.

I looked at my locker number and began to search the halls for locker 894 and once I thought I was lost a girl with dark brown hair and curls came walking her way to me with a smile I swear was bigger then her face. "Your Lyric right?" I nodded not sure where she was going with this not so much of a conversation. "I'm kathlien, I've heard so much about you, about your alpha title and how your pack was attacked and how you went to a human school until you were ready to come out of I guess you could say hiding." I frowned at what she said. " who told you I was hiding? I was never hiding, I was just sent to a human school so I wouldn't start conflict with the upcoming alpha." in a way it wasn't a lie, John and Stacy did send me to the human school so that I wouldn't mess anything up with their relationship twords the alphas. Not that I would of started anything anyways.
-.-.-.-.-.
It was far into 4th period and we can just say my wolf was getting antsy and I had no idea why? "What the hell are you you doing Taylor?" I asked my wolf. She looked like a bucking bull bouncing in my head and it was starting to give me a Head ach. " something good is going to happen soon, I'm not sure when, but I have a good feeling about it." she replayed back with her wolfy grin. I rolled my eyes and began looking at the front of the class again. After meeting Kathleen today I was glad I wouldn't see her again until 6th period. We had English and P.E together, I wasn't looking forward to it, but oh well.

I made my way to my locker when a boy put his hand on my locker to keep it shut. " I heard your the new girl named lyric. Former alpha of the silver moon pack. " I nodded and glarred. He moved his hand. " calm down pup" I glarred daggers at him and let's just say, if looks can kill, he would of been dead by now. I growled at him using the alpha I have in me. " move mut." I spat at him. I was confusing myself so much, why am I just now using my alpha on someone when I could of uses it on John and Stacy long ago. What is happening to me?
That so called wearwolf skimppered away, and I was left with a frustrated mind and a pain in the ass locker.
I felt eyes burning the back of my head again, the familer feeling from earlier.. I look behind me and stair out the window across the hall " you ok lyric?" I jumped in place and gave a small glare twords Kathleen " I'm fine" I said sighing and we walked to our next class.

-.-.-.-.-
AN: sorry for the late update, don't hate me. I'm already working on the next chapter I promise