2

I fell asleep with Maya singing to me. Then I woke up by mom. "Riley sweetie wake up! School plus your father won't let you miss the new student..." I wouldn't let my mom finish. "I get it! I don't want to go to school! If I become friends with the new kid they would just leave again! And don't say they won't because I know they will! Now just get out of my room!" I yelled. My mom left immediately. "Riley what did we say about yelling at your mom?" Maya asked sitting on the bay window. "I'm sorry Maya." "It's ok. Now let's get you dressed." Maya said. "Ok you pick my outfit Maya." I said. Five minutes later Maya came out with an outfit. (The first outfit on the left). "Ok. Good choice. Thanks Maya. You can keep drawing the view." I told Maya as I walked into the closet. I came out five minutes later. "What took so long?" Maya asked. "It was only five minutes." I said. "Ya ok..." Maya said sarcastically. We walked out of my room. "Morning Riley." Aggie said. "Aggie Maya is here want to say good morning?" I asked. "Riley what are you talking about Maya is dead." Aggie said. "She is not dead!" I yelled then I ran out of the apartment. I was in the subway. When Maya popped out of no where.  "What the fuck Maya?! Don't scare me!" I yelled. "Me?! What about what you said to Aggie!" Maya yelled. "I'm sorry." I said. "No one can see me but you remember?" Maya asked. "Because I still believe that you are alive." I said. "That's why you are my best friend and I love you. Don't forget me. " Maya said. "I love you too." I said. Then I got to school. "Come on Maya. Let's go." I said. We walked to school. "Hey look it's the crazy girl" I heard everyone scream. "Still talk to your dead friend?" "SHE IS NOT DEAD!! IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL!!" I yelled. Then everyone ran. I got to my locker. I put I my combination. "Who is that?" I heard behind me. "That is Riley Mathews. She is crazy. She talks to her dead friend." I heard Brandon say. Then I lost it. "Riley don't do it.  Dont don't don't!" I heard Maya said. But I lost it. "That is it. YOU BITCH!" I growls as I turned around. I clenched my fist. "She isn't dead!" I yelled as I ran toward Brandon but Someone was holding me back. "Dude run!" I heard him yell. Then Brandon ran. Whoever was holding me finally let go. "The fuck man!" I asked as I pushed him. "Hey... If anything I helped you. The name is Lucas. And you are beautiful." Lucas said. "Whoa back off Romeo! Don't- just- just no. I'm not good with guys. Especially players like yourself." I said. "So... I just want a date." He said getting closer and closer until my back hit the locker. His hand touch my waist. Such a player. "Just... One... Kiss..." Lucas said slowly. "You don't know me cowboy." I said then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Ow you bitch!" He yelled in pain. I just ran to class with Maya.