CHAPTER XXV - Possibly Impossible Theories & Allusions

_-_SKY'S P.O.V._-_

I kicked a stone in my path. A clunk bounced off the tree it hit.

I'm seething with rage. Bodil. Killed. Ty. That's all there is to it. I don't care if he is crazy or not, he's guilty in whatever excuse for eyes that I have.

"Tell me where he is."
"Who?"
"I'm not playing games. Tell me where he is."
"In that case, I just might not."
"I will murder you."
"Good luck."
"Tell me where he is."
"You can figure it out yourself."
"Tell me where that excuse for a man is, you...You jerk." Shit I'm running out of vulgar terms.
"In my experience as a 'jerk', I would suggest you check betwixt your legs."
"PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF HIM!"
"Are they REALLY now? You ought to know, considering how many you've killed yourself. You remember, don't you?"

At this point I'd stopped talking because it'd proven pointless.

"Stop that."
"Stop what, exactly? What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?"
"I know what you're thinking. I don't like it."
"That would be..?"
"Your mother."
"Well, shit, you're making me think about it now."
"Stop. Stop right there. I see it in the back of your head."
"What are you trying to accomplish?"
"Why did you do it?"
"You're making me dizzy."
"Her limp body hanging from the rope she asked for. Crying eyes bulging out. The blue tint to her skin. A note written with black ink, neatly tucked in her drawer. You burried her. And now, you're going to bury Ty. It's kind of ironic, how the people you love the most die within seconds of your arrival."
"You're a fucking scumbag. If your objective is to get me to die, you're going to have to physically kill me, you piece of shit."
"They're dead because of you."
"That's a lie."
"You could've saved him. The demon you called a 'friend', that you trusted like a fool, of whom is directly connected to his death, is alive because you did nothing."
"Shut up."
"Your mother, who loved you, hung herself because she had no happiness in you or living. A monster, no? Isn't that what your mother, who cared for you, gave you what little she had, wrote in her note? That you were going to wind up a monsterous criminal? There was no hope for your cumulative being from the moment you came into the world?"
"Shut the fuck up."
"Ty is dead."
"I swear to Notch I will murder you so hard my foot will have to be surgically removed from your ass."
"Don't make me laugh. You couldn't kill me, I let you kill me."
"You're a piece of shit "
"So I've been told."

Our absolutely DELIGHTFUL conversation came to an end with a ringing. My phone.

I picked up, and tried to calm my voice.

"Hello?"
"It's me." Mitch said.
"Anything happening?"
"People have gathered back here. Jordan is somewhere else, so he can't be here to explain what happened. And you know how I am with public speaking, so...Could you come here and explain what's happened?"

I sighed through my nose.

"Sure thing. Just give me a minute to get back."
"Alright, I'll tell them."
"Thanks."
"Bye."
"Bye."He hung up.

"What are you going to tell them?"
"You already know."

I made my way back, taking my time.

"Hey." Jerome greet me. The look on his face was solemn; his eyes clouded and tired.
I nod at him.

"What's happened, Sky? We're all in the dark here."Shelby said. Brice held a comforting hand to her waist.

I glanced around quickly. Alesa was here, unharmed, thank Notch.

I couldn't do a head count, but enough eyes were on me to tell that word would spread fast enough.