Chapter 7

Joey's P.O.V

I started pacing back and forth, I usually do that when I'm nervous or upset. Right now, I was both. I didn't know what Shane was going to do and I hate not knowing things. I heard a large slam downstairs I knew it was Shane, I raced down there to see him holding his head in his hands.

"Fuck!"

He screamed throwing his keys on the ground kicking a table.

"Shane."

I said quietly as he just looked at me, he had tears in his eyes. I ran down there hugging him, he hesitated but hugged me back.

"I-I'm sorry Joey."

"For what? The table can be fixed and-"

"No, for Lisa."

He pushed back pulling his phone out, he started to read the full Tweet out loud.

 "Wow didn't see that one coming! shanedawson is gay?! and for joeygraceffa too? Well, looks like Sawyerheartman isn't the only fag on YouTube... XOXO"

I hadn't read the full tweet and I was beyond shocked, Sawyer's gay? When'd that happen? 

"Shane, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"Why do you always blame yourself?! For everything!"

I started screaming.

"Because I'm always the one to blame!"

"Well, not this time!"

"Joey! Damn it! I'm fucking gay!"

I was now really shocked.

"W-what?"

I can tell he didn't want me to know.

"I-I-I didn't want anyone to know and now that they do they all probably hate me. Even you."

"Shane, I don't hate you."

"Yes you do, and the worst part is yeah, I like you so are you happy? I finally said it."

He stormed out before I could say anything else. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. Not yet at least.

(A/N Hey guys hope you liked that little update! I'm at home sick and I have nothing to do so I thought I'd write a little :)! Hope ya'll are having a great week!

QOTD; What youtubers do you ship the most besides shoey?

AOTD; Troyler ;P

GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICTS!

Alone (A 5sos fanfict)

Music,Dance, and Nash Grier

   and

Once Upon a Time

Twitter; hicks000

Instagram; briana_hicks0

Kik; briana_hicks011

LOVE YOU XoxO