Chapter 2: Luke!!!

Joey's P.O.V

Joey: Ingrid pllleeaasssee tell me where we're going!

Ingrid spun around smiling,

Ingrid: Fine, we're meeting up at a restaurant with Shane, Lisa, and Conner. Happy?

Before I thought of what I said I screamed,

Joey: WHAT!

She jumped and looked at me angrily.

Ingrid: JOEY GRACEFFA! WHAT THE HELL?

Joey: sorry

I whispered.

We walked into the restaurant and I started laughing like crazy because I saw Shane in a tux. He hates them!

Joey: Hey..... Shane.... Loving..... The outfit.

I blurted between laughs,

Shane: Yeah ha-ha very funny Joey Graceffaaaaahh.

Conner arrived about 20 minutes later with Luke Conard, uh oh.

Luke: Hey guys! Hope you don't mind me coming.

Lisa: Not at all Luke! You can sit by Joey.

MAJOR UH OH!

Luke: Hey Joey! Have you told Shane yet?

Joey: Told Shane what?

I said through my teeth.

Luke: You know! The secret!

Luke knows I love Shane and he's being the biggest a-hole in the whole fucking planet.

Joey: Um not yet Luke it's a secret REMEMBER!

Luke: ohhhhh sorry

We all ordered our food and I got some chickenanas! They were gooodd!

Shane:Hey Joey! When do you want to make a video?

Joey: How about tommorow?

Shane smiled and laughed,

Shane: Sounds great!

_______________________

Shane's P.O.V

*NEXT DAY!*

Lisa: SHANE!!! WHERES MY SHOES?

I opened my eyes a little to see Lisa looking and throwing stuff to find shoes?

Shane: Mmmmh

I mumbled trying to go back to sleep.

I felt a huge tug on my leg and opened my eyes once again to see Lisa looking for her fucking shoes!

Lisa: Found them!

Shane: Congrat-ufucking-Lations

She stomped out've the room thank god!

About a couple seconds later I heard a guy talking at the door and it shutting. Then before I could get up my phone went off

Joey: Hey Boii! What time you wanna' make the video?

Shane: Is 1 good with you?

I looked at my clock and it was 11.

Joey: Perfect see ya then!

I got up and took a quick shower then put my hair up in it's quiff. Man, I hated that justin bieber hair, it made me look like justin bieber. But, more manlier Justin's a slut. I laughed at myself thinking about that. I grabbed my car keys and looked at the opened condom rapper on the floor. I threw it away and thought that maybe Lisa might be cheating on me. No, she wouldn't. I went out to my car and rode to Joey's place.

I knocked and Meghan answered.

Meghan: Hey Shane! Joey's upstairs.

Shane: Thanks Meghan!

I went upstairs to see Joey setting up lights and a camera.

Shane: Hey!

Joey: Hey shaneana!

Shane: Ew Joey I hate that name!

He laughed

Joey: That's why I keep calling you that!

We sat down and decided to do a truth or dare video. It got pretty interesting when Joey had to take off his shirt for the rest of the video.

Joey: Okay guys that's the end of this video make sure you go and subscribe to Shane and check out the video we did on his channel. And may the odds be ever in your favor goooddbbyyyee!

Shane: That was fun!

Joey: Yeah it was!

Shane: Yep... I think I'm gunna go back home. Lisa woke me up early so I'm really tired.

Joey frowned a little

Joey: Okay well I'll see ya tommorow.

I walked downstairs and got in my car. Joey is so perfect and Ingrid is so lucky. I just wish he would love me like I love him...

______________________

Okay guys that's the end of that chapter I decided I might do long chapter but I'm not really sure. If you guys think this chapter is lame then I'll probably agree with you my mind is brain washed it's really early so I got nothing. I'll update again when I get good ideas!

Follow me on my social medias!

Snapchat: FreexFunn

Instagram: Pandabear9956

LOVE YOU!! XOXO