Chapter 18

Lauren POV

Me and the girls are currently at Starbucks sipping on our favorite drinks, discussing things about me and camz babies birthday that's coming up and what we should do. We left Drew and Y/N at home with the kids hopefully they can handle it alone. I mean they do have each other . The reason why I'm worried is because they tend to spoil them even when they do something wrong and I'm not having it. The kids are now walking and they get into a lot of stuff. Last week Connor and Spencer flooded our bathroom by throwing all their toys and toilet paper in the toilet and flushed it. Oh and they even flushed her car keys to her lotus good thing the Plummer came because we would have no idea where they were. I was cut out of my thinking by Ally asking me a question."So what are the themes you and Mila came up with?" Ally said biting into her ham and cheese with a frown after mumbling "We should of went to Waffle House...." I rubbed her arm and gave her an amused smile before chuckling."It's okay Ally we'll go to Waffle House next time when we go out for breakfast . To answer your question we thought since Eva and Kelsey are freakishly obsessed with My little pony even though we do not approve of them watching that show...there too young. kid show my ass!" I replied rolling my eyes I should kick Y/N ass for having my babies watching that show. Camz continued explaining the theme while I forcefully grabbed my drink and sipped it playing with the straw twirling it roughly. The girls chuckled while I glared at them"Well for the boys we thought sponge bob theme because you know how calm they get while watching it after they were all riled up its so therapeutic to them." Camz said while I nodded my head agreeing " Amen to that " I said high fiving all the girls. "I totally understand why the kids like sponge bob I even love sponge bob he even support LBGTQ he's totally into Patrick " Skylar said chuckling high fiving Shay and pecking kylie. "Hey my man is not gay he's totally into Miss puff why you think he never passed his driving test yet? He wants to see his girl everyday." Mani said glaring at sky. Soon everyone started yelling how sponge bob is gay or not they're really arguing over a fictional character. " Oh my god are you guys really arguing over a fictional character sorry Mani everyone knows Sponge Bob is gay but moving on..the party " I said while Mani huffed in annoyance and mumbled under her breath 'is not ' I rolled my eyes before continuing " We decided to have the party at Bubble de BoP kids baby's fun world (I really don't know lol). Don't worry on the other side there's a room for adults don't worry Y/N and the guys will watch the kids. Us mothers needs to have some fun too." Camz said high fiving me but we all looked to Ally who is 3 months pregnant "Sorry Al no drinking for you since you and Troy wanted get freaky for a whole weekend and popped up with a little baby Trolly inside of you" Dinah said in a teasing voice while Ally looked down while her cheeks tinted red."We also have an interview on Ellen that day too so we have a lot of scheduling and managing to do." Camz said while getting up throwing her trash in the garbage and checking her phone and smiling so big. Only three people can give her that smile and two of them can't even read or spell yet so it had to be the one and only Drew . They've been finally dating for 6 months now it was about time for Drew to grow some balls to ask her. I never saw her so happy as long as I known her."So Mila ? How are you and that fine piece of ass" Dinah said leaning on the table with a smirk on her face earning a smack up side the head from Normani. "Ow babe! I was just asking a question she all smiley like she got some last night!" DJ said rubbing her head while Camz was blushing and scratching her neck moving her hair to the side covering up the hickey on her neck but she wasn't fast enough I saw it. "Ooooh Millz!! You did didn't you !Aww how was it?! Oh my god tell us" Shay said pulling Camz arms shaking her to death. Camila groan before she had a huge smile plastered on her face and gushed over Drew I smiled while she explained " Oh my god he is so amazing he treated me like a princess he took it slow even though I wasn't even a virgin he asked me if this was okay. It was so magical how he caress my body like I was fragile and if he touch me fully that I would break or hurt me.. he was just......so delicate with me and I love that. I also love that even though he have a son he treats my kids like his own, he love my flaws and stuff I don't even like about my self."she sighs and sniffles and smiling through her teary eyes trying to blink them away looking at her lockscreen which is of her and Drew and their three kids you minds well say . They are bound to get married trust me I know strong love when I see it . We awed at her "sorry I was rambling he just makes me the happiest girl in the world and I'm really grateful to have him " I pulled her into a side hug rubbing her shoulders kissing her head reassuringly telling her we understand and no one knocking her. We both jumped when Dinah,Kylie,and Shay yelled 'My Camren Feels' causing my and Camz to pull apart and glare at the three. "So clowns and petting zoo? And lots of balloons right ally " Skylar said wiggling her eyebrows mischievously giving Ally a crooked grin "you must really want to scare me to death and make me have this baby early huh" Ally said pouting with her arms crossed.bAww poor Ally cause I most definitely ordered a thousand balloons. I zoned out of the conversation when I got a text from my sexy mama.