Chapter 3

~Harry~

"Why didn't you tell us that you had a twin?" Louis whispered from the seat beside me. I glanced up a few rows to where Hope was sitting with Paul. I offered to move and sit by her but she said she was fine and insisted on me sitting with my friends. "Idk I was trying to keep her sheltered while she was going to school." I shrugged looking through the seats to where Ali was just waking up since we were about to land.

I shifted to look behind me when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Niall leaning around the seat. "Yes?" I said raising my eyebrows watching him. "Can I have your sandwich? He asked pointing to my half eaten nasty plane food. "Sure." I said handing it to him as we started to unload into the France airport.

We went off the plane right to the plane pad where we all waited for the car to come take us so we could avoid the screaming fans. Hope was standing quiet fiddling with the draw strings on her pants when I turned to Ali.

"So how come you decided to come with us crazy boys?" I asked flashing her a smile and the wind teased her hair blowing streaks of blue into her face. She pushed them out of her face only to have them pushed right back in her face. She let out a frustrated sigh before answering. "A change of scenery." She said with a shrug pushing her hair back again.

"Hope." I said turning and catching her attention. "Ya?" She answered locking eyes with me." Got a hair elastic?" I asked knowing it was a stupid question cause she always had them on her. She pulled one off her wrist and handed it to me before going back to playing with her pants.

"Here ya go." I said offering the elastic to Ali. "Thanks.." She said giving my a small smile before pulling her hair back. The SUV was pulling up just as she finished and Paul pulled the door open.

"Ladies climb in. Boys go get the bags." He instructed. Ali hopped in and Hope glanced around a moment before shrugging and climbing in. "I thought we had people for this." I joked and Paul pushed me. "Oh just go do it." He said shaking his head.

~Hope~

I climbed in taking the seat across from Liam sister who's name I couldn't remember. "I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I can't remember your name.." I said trailing off at the end as she looked up at me.

"Ali." She said quietly before turning and watching the boys walk back to the car and climb in. Harry and Louis took a seat by me then Zayn with Niall and Liam on either side of Ali and Paul climbing in up front.

"So Harry's your twin?" Louis said skeptically. I nodded smiling before turning my attention to Liam who was talking.

"So what's the plan for today?" He asked wrapping his arm around his sister. "Today we are just getting settled in to the hotel and tomorrow we do a show then hope on the tour busses a bit." Paul said turning to face us. "Do we know the sleeping arrangement?" Harry asked casually but I couldn't help but notice his eyes flash to Ali. "Ya girls in one bus boys in the other so no canoodling happens." Paul said eyeing Harry which made me laugh. Eventually we made it to the hotel and we all walked to the rooms.

"Harry and Hope will share a room and Ali and Liam." Paul said handing us all keys. I couldn't care less if I shared a room with my brother cause I have done that most my life but as I glanced over at Ali you could see that she did not want to share with her brother.

"Harry why don't you trade keys with Ali and we can have us girls in one room?" I asked turning to face him. He looked at his key then back to me a minute confused knowing I had no problem sharing but clicked in when I gave him "the look". "Yeah smart, here." He said offering his key to Ali who took it promptly giving her key to him.

"You sure Ali?" Liam asked watching her. "Yeah this is great." She said offering a little smile. I turned to our room and opened it up dragging my 4 suit cases into our room. Our room had a huge tv, 2 king size beds, and a huge bathroom.

"What bed do you want?" I asked awkwardly after Ali got her bags in. "Doesn't matter." She said sitting on a bed that I guessed would become hers. I nodded moving to my bed and laying down dead tired since I didn't sleep last night.

"Soo.." I said trying to start a conversation. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked looking for the remote.

"I'm ok." She said quietly. I nodded slowly and awkwardly rolling onto my stomach face facing Ali. I decided I'd better not go to bed or else my sleeping schedule would be all messed up. I climbed up opening my bag and grabbed my yellow polka dotted ruffled bikini and walked to the bathroom to change. After I walked out wearing just my bikini.

"Wanna come swimming?" I asking guessing she'd just say no but to my surprise she agreed. "Well I'll go see if anyone else wants to come while you change ok?" I said. I debated on walking over and grabbing a swim suit cover up but decided against it since Ali was waiting for me to leave. I walked over opening the door before walking over to see if any of the boys wanted to come.

~Harry~

"I'm surprised you sister asked you to switch rooms with Ali." Liam said plopping himself on a bed.

"Eh" I answered shrugging looking that the movies. "We should watch the hobbit tonight." I said turning to Liam. "Ya sure sounds good." He said not looking like he actually cared.

"So what we gunna do tonight? Twitcam or something?" Louis asked walking in the door.

"Actually Li-" I started getting interrupted by my sister parading in wearing her bikini. "You guys wanna go swimming with Ali and I?" She asked looking between us. "I guess." I agreed after the other 2 did. "Ok." She said turning around and walking out.

I turned to Louis and saw him watching her leave. I cleared my throat distracting him from my sister narrowing my eye slightly."Well I guess I better go change!" Louis said flashing a smile and walking out the door. I glanced over to Liam who was quietly chuckling to himself, shaking his head while grabbing his trunks.