Chapter 3. The news

The next morning it was finally Saturday so that means weekend!

After dinner my parents wanted to talk to me about something important...

Probably about school or something like that. "Angeles, in three days we're going to Italy on a business trip.."

My mom said waiting for my answer. "Oh, okay" I said to her.

"We're going for four months... So we can't take care of you in those months... We decided to find a babysitter for you"

She then continued.

"We know you can live on your own but we just want to know you're in good hands. Tomorrow he'll come to talk about the things he has to do"

she said serious. She's really serious about this? "A he? That's awkward mom!"

I snapped. "I'm sorry sweetheart. We couldn't find another woman so he was the only one who was the best"

she smiled slightly at me. "So behave you tomorrow please" dad said.

"Okay then, but you two know I don't like this all! But I love you so yeah"

I laughed and kissed mom's and dad's cheek then left to my room to call Jennifer to tell her everything.

----NEXT MORNING----

"Angeles wake up, go dress and go downstairs because your babysitter is coming to meet us"

mom shouted from the hallway.
"Ugghh" I got up and got dressed into my skinny jeans and top.

I brushed my hair and teeth, I let my long hair down and headed downstairs.

"He'll be here within 5 minutes so behave you okay?"

Dad said and I just nodded in agreement. 

And then indeed 4 minutes later the bell rung...