Chapter 10. Am I sure?

Honestly? I'm really wetting myself... He just makes me so excited.

"I-I'm not" I said out of breath. He gripped onto my waist and lays me down.

He then stood up not losing my gaze and putting off his shirt and pants so he's only in his boxer.

I could already see how hard he was what made me even more excited.

He walked back to be and pinned himself above me.

I was just breathing heavily while the excited feeling was running through my whole body.

He started kissing my jaw while his hands were caressing my leg.

He then kissed down to my breasts unclipping my bra.

He then trailed kisses down my stomach while I was gripping onto the sheets bitting my lip.

Every now and then moans escaped my mouth.

He pulled my panties off and began to kiss my inner thigh again while I bugged up my hips in pleasure.

"Hmm German... D-Do something a-and hmm... D-don't tease m-me like t-that"

I moaned gripping onto his hair softly.

"Someone is getting a little bit too into it huh?" He smirked while pulling off his boxer.

"Hmmhm" I moaned backing up my hips again. He brought his lips to my ear. "You're sure you want this?"

Am I really that sure?

A/N
So yeah here is the beginning of the sexual parts;) thank germangie4ever for this deal again😂😏💜