Chapter 7. Leaving

It was 7 o'clock and I decided to take a shower.

When I was done I blow-dried my hair, brushed them and put on some shorts and a top.

I let my wavy hair down and headed downstairs to see German talking with my parents.

Since when did he get here?

"Hello" I said walking to the kitchen to find something to drink.

"Angeles, we're leaving tonight, our flight is canceled to tonight. German will sleep here" my mom said.

Sleep here? Tonight? No no no no!

"What?" I asked in shock looking at my mom, then to German who was smirking at me.

"I'm not gonna be alone in the evening with that creep!" I shouted out pointing at German.

"Angeles!" Dad said directly. Ugh! Sometimes... I just hate everyone in this house... Especially German.

"Ugh!" I groaned then sat down next to my mom.

----TIME SKIP----

"Bye sweetheart! We'll miss you! And we love you!" My mom shouted from the car.

"Love you too!" And then they went away. I turned around and saw German looking at his phone.

That creep is in my house... That creep is in my house... That freaking creep is in my damn house!

Am I scared? Yes I am. What if I'd be kidnapped? Or he's a pedophile and he's going to rape me?!

"In your own world? You look cute when you do that" I turned around and saw German staring at me.

"Don't stare at me like that" I said harshly. "How is that possible when there is one of a sexy sex bomb in front of me?" He asked smirking.

Sex bomb? Dafuq?!

"Sex bomb? Can you please be a little more... Eh.. Not creepy!?!" I yelled at him.