The Cheating Cinderella

No part of this novel may be reprint or reproduced without prior author authorized. Any scenes, places and names death or living that has resemblances are purely fictional.

Bear me in grammatical, typo-error and misspelled. I don't proof read. Kindly write your comment about my mistakes then, i'll try my best to correct it.

If your too perfectionist?- this book is wasn't for you.

And, if you are a open-minded person?- your welcome to read this.

Dear readers;

Welcome to my new output. Hope you like this guys. This story was very far from the three first story that i wrote. But, i assure you that even if this too different. May puso parin ito.! This is the new version of a modern day cinderella. Hope this will captivate your heart and bring you all in my unmagical world.

Hope you gave me a vote guys. Thanks and God bless.

Yours,
Author;)

All Right Reserved 2015
©TheCheatingCinderella
09/18/15

Teaser

Syndee has a simple and complete family. She never wanted to ask for anything else. But fate move on it's own and take them all away from her.
From wealth, life, freedom and worse?- her family.

People may say that she may be compare to a fairytale "cinderella". Because she have a wicked stepmother and instead, of having a two evil stepsisters, it's became a two evil halfsisters.

Everything has changed. Everything turned unplanned. Not until she met her fairy Godmother.

And everything went in trouble. Now, how would she able to run and find her real pair of shoe if she was trapped in time were she can't go? A time were she going to show to everybody that she's the real princess but not an impostor?

This is the story that will find; Why loving was really difficult? And why we can't find a true happiness without hurting anyone?

Syndee believes in fairytale. That's why she became a Cheating cinderella.