Prologue

She started to walk down the grand staircase as the music started to play. She scanned and search the place. Everything was in a right place.

There's a pianist in the left side of the hall, a flowers that freshly set in the aisle were she walk.

All the people who were present in this event was all starring at her. They all mesmerized as they saw how elegant she looks like in her victorian dress created by the world class fashion designer.

Everybody are looking at her intently. They were follow her every steps.

And someone waiting her down the stairs.

The king.

Her king dad.

She accepted his hand and he hold her in her arms. She saw how the king eyes watered. Even his nose proved that he was crying awhile ago.

He dance her first. Everybody are enjoying the night. Everybody are asking and wanting her to dance.

But only one man really catch her attention.

The prince...

He looks so dazzling charming in his suit and his fine lips seductively smiling at the female crowd. Which she wish he gave it also to her.

Because that prince is not a gentleman. He's a brute, arrogant and asshole. And not a charming too.

He is a Prince arrogant jerk.

---
Heck!! What a lame update. Sorry everyone. Nakalimutan ko na kasi ang story na to kaya gnyan ang kinalabasan. But i will try my very best para itama ulit ang takbo nito... At masundan ang update.

Hope u enjoy..
Thanks:)