Chapter 4

ellens pov

As i sat in nathans lap playing assasins creed His hands wrapped around my stomach and roamed down to my legs. He drew his fingers slowly up and down my thighs while I was playing and it was a bit distracting cause I couldn't help but to think what else his long fingers could be stroking.

I'd finished a level when his lips touched my neck. He started kissing all over my neck and shoulders and kept touching my thighs as I played. "so ellen, how do you like the house?" asked max. "It's nice." I said. "That's good, but we're only here for tonight, then we're going back to the UK." said Tom.

"oh cool, iv always wanted to go there." I said. "YES DIE!" I shouted as I jumped off a building and killed someone. "you dead." I laughed as I killed someone else. "Jeez, you're almost as viscous as me." chuckled Nathan.

"yup, that's me, viscous." I said and made fake vampire teeth. "rawr, rawr." I said and the boys laughed. "So, we're just gonna chill here tonight. But we're going to go shopping later, you wanna come?" asked siva. "sure." I said. "we can buy me clothes." I added through a mouthful of meat.

"maybe clothes, or maybe i'll just buy you underwear so you have to only Wear that around the house." said max. "why that at all, I like naked better." said jay. "ya, it is better, why don't we get it there." said Nathan as he started unbuttoning my shirt.

"how bout this." I started. "I tell you what all the meats are in your fridge just by taste and you have to buy me real clothes." I finished. "what if you're wrong?" asked Tom. "then you can do whatever you want to me." I said, Nathan stopped unbuttoning my shirt.

"what?" he asked. "once, each of you can do, whatever you want to me." I said. "love, we're going to do whatever we want to you regardless." he laughed. "well...uhm...what do you want?" I asked. "if you lose, you have to always walk around without clothes on when we're at home." said siva. "deal." I replied.

"alright, get over here." said jay, I got off Nathan, my top already almost all off. Jay undid the last button and let it hang open he gave me a once over he reached up to pull it off and I stopped him. "ah ah, you havent won yet." I said and he sighed.

"here." said Tom as he handed jay a tie. Jay put it over my eyes and tied it behind my head, then I couldn't see anything. "on your knees." instructed Tom, I knelt down and he chuckled as he touched my head. "good girl." he said. "alright, there's a bunch of meat up here, we'll feed it to you and you tell us what it is." he said and I nodded.

"open." said max, I opened my mouth and then something was put in my mouth. I closed it and sucked on his fingers for a second before he pulled them out. I chewed the meat and then swallowed it. "ham, easy." I said. "good girl." said max and he touched my face.

"open." said siva, again I opened my mouth and something was placed inside. I closed my mouth and sucked on his fingers for a moment and he pulled away. "baloney." I said and swallowed it. "open." said Nathan, I opened my mouth, he put the meat in and I closed my mouth. I sucked on his fingers and he didn't pull back.

I nipped him and he pulled away. "easy there." he said as he ran his thumb over my jaw. "feisty little thing." he chuckled and pulled away. "it was turkey." I added. "open." instructed jay, I opened and he put the meat in.

"polish sausage." I said. "mmm, that was good, can I have some more?" I asked, jay put some more in my mouth and I chewed it. "I really like that." I said. "you can have more later." he said. "now open." said Tom, I opened and chewed it. "mmm...that was beef, like a burger." I said. "right you are." he said.

"open." ordered jay, I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in. I sucked on them and he pushed them farther down my throat. I kept sucking until he pulled out. "Nathan, that was you and there wasn't any meat." I said and Nathan chuckled. "thought we could trick you, guess I was wrong." said jay.

"here." said siva and I chewed the meat he gave me. "chicken." I said. "fuck, now we're out of meat, guess you'll get clothes." sighed max. "told ya." I teased, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me hard against his body.

"I'd advise you not tease me, especially when you cant see." tom hissed on in my ear. "what if I want to?" I asked. "then you're in for one hell of a ride." he whispered. "I could just take it off." I said and reached up to pull the blindfold off. "or I could stop you." he said as he grabbed my hands, pinning them to my sides. Then he threw me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs and down the hall.

***********

Getting intense a bit huh?

You guys like it?

Pease tell me what you think!!

The more comments and votes I get, the faster I'll update!! Xx