Pipabeth

I'm starting with this bc I'm gay trash I'm sorry
Pov:Josh Preston
I brushed my brown bangs out of my lime green eyes. I was gonna do it. I was gonna ask out Annabeth Chase.
No one had succeeded in getting her to date them both guys and gals, but I knew she could say no to all of *this*.
My buddy Steven patted my back.
"Go ask her already before her ride gets here,"
"Alright, alright I'm going," I said in mock exasperation. This was it. I swaggered over to the tree she was sitting under, she was reading a book in some kind of weird language, Latin maybe? I leaned against the trunk, time to make a move.
"Hey Annie,"
She looked up glaring.
"Don't call me Annie,"
"Sheesh, sorry," I said as I rolled my eyes,
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies this Saturday, that new sci-fi movie, The Martian, just came out,"
"Can't I have plans," she simply stated.
"Do you wanna elaborate a little,"
"Not particularly," She said starting to get annoyed.
"Alright but if you change your mind," I winked, "you know where to find me,"
"Got it," she said looking exasperated, as she turned back to her book.
That could have gone better. But whatever she'll come around, they always do. After our little exchange a silver BMW pulled up. Daaaammmn that's a nice ride. What kind of high schooler can afford that. My question was answered as Piper Mclean stepped out.
Yes you heard me The Piper Mclean was at out school. Welp. Today couldn't get any weirder I though. I was very wrong.
Ms. Movie Star's Daughter walked over to where Annabeth was sitting and leaned against the tree.
"Hey nerd," I heard her say with a chuckle.
"What do you want Piper?" Annabeth responded with a slight smirk.
Yup this is it, this is where the weirdness ends. Once again very, very, wrong.
"Aw come on can't your girlfriend pick you up from school, it's just basic chivalry,"
WAIT, WAIT GIRLFRIEND?!
I'm probably being over dramatic they probably mean platonically, because people say that about their friends a lot, no need to jump to conclusions like that.
Or you know the quiet nerd in school is actually being hella gay with one of the most famous girls in the country, I thought as Piper f*cking Mclean leaned down to kiss Annabeth.
"Come on Percy and Jason are waiting for us, I don't want us to come back to them making out again," says Piper as she and Annabeth climb into her car.
Well that's was certainly weird. Not even weird more like what the actual f*ck. Seriously what's next the Greek Gods are actually real?! Hehe just kidding, now that would be ridiculous.