Chapter 1

Chapter 1

LILY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Ow," I sighed, feeling over my bruise on my rib cage. My parents hit me. Again. Both of them this time. I think they did some serious damage this time. What did i do to deserve this? I sat in the corner of my closet, with my door locked and my closet door shut, silently sobbing. I'm such a baby.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Lily Green and I am 14 years old. I live in London, England with my abusive parents. Grantid, they were never always like this; one day they just kinda, snapped. They have been physicaly and verbally hurting me for almost 6 years.

After I stopped cring, I grabbed a shoebox hidden in the corner of my closet, and thank god it was still there. A phone. If my parents found out that I had a phone, they would hurt me even more. I had to call my uncle. I quickly searched my phone for his number and called.

1 ring...

Please pick up.

2 rings...

Please pick up!

3 rings...

Hurry! I hear them coming!

4 rings...

God, I'm screwed. I'm screwed!

5 rings...

"Hello?"

Thank the lord!

"Uncle? Uncle! Please help me!" I silently wisper.

"Lily? What happened? I'm coming to get you," he told me.

"LILY!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I heard my dad scream.

"PLEASE HURRY UNCLE!" I silently scream.

Then, I heard my dad kick the door open and heard my door hit the floor with a bang. I quickly hid my phone back in the shoebox and put it back in the corner of my closet. I then hid in my pile of clothes on the floor, praying that he wouldn't see me. Then, my closet door caved in, almost hitting me and the pile of clothes I was in. He kicked in my closet door too. Great. Thank god I was leaving.

I could tell that he was drunk and my mum was nowhere in sight. I heard him slur a few cuss-words. Then he left. Thank god, he didn't see me! I quickly jumped out of the pile of clothes Iwas hidding in and grabbed a plastic bag that was lieing on the floor and filled it with some clothes and my cell phone. I put on a beanie, grabbed my jacket and bag-o-clothes, and put on my UGG boots. I silently slipped out of my room, and went to the front door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going bitch?" I heard my mum yell at me. She must have been on the couch. Crap. I ran out of the door and ran down the street. But as I was running, i felt a blow to the back of my head.

I screamed bloody murder.

Then, I saw my uncle's car speed down the street.

"Where do you think you're going?" Iheard my dad slur. I turned to look at him, and he had a evil-looking smile plastered on his face.

"Let go of her!" I heard my uncle yell jumping out of his car. He then punched my dad in his jaw. My uncle then grabbed me and put me in the passenger seat of his car, and sped off.

That's when everything went black.

~~~~~~

Auther's Note:

Hello everybody! This is my first story, so thats why this sucks. The story getts better though i promise! Talk to all you lovelys soon!

~Fell