Mal

I walked down the hall and opened my locker. I slipped my mom's spell book in next to my enchanted forestry textbook when a note fell out: Meet me under bleachers 3:00 - ben .I smiled and put it next to my spray paint can then closed my locker and headed to remedial goodness 101. As soon as I got there I pulled out my diary and sketched. After class I went to lunch were they were serving sandwiches and yogurt parfaits with strawberries(yum!). I got my lunch and headed over to Evie  , Jay, Carlos and dude were sitting. A bunch of girls crowded around the table. Girls pay me to do there hair every day.  Evie helps with the accessories. The first girl came up and plopped a bag covered in paint like her hands." A short do"She said. I recited the spell "Beware for sware replace the old with short hair" I swished my finger east, west ,north , then south. Her hair swirled up in to a bun with a strand of hair next to her eye. Evie tied a light blue ribbon around the bun. I finished lunch and doing there hair then jogged to the bleachers where Ben was waiting for me. I sat down and talked for a while." Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out Friday night?" "Sure" Then the bell rang. Igot up and ran to history of pirates and woodsmen. After class I went to my dorm and recited spells from my mom's spell book. I put on my moon ring Ben gave me. I told Evie about my date as she set things out for it. Then she headed over to the window and rested her head on her arms. A few minutes later she got up and went downstairs.