Unsure But Ready

Chapter Eighteen.

Draco laid Harry on the bed that was set in Green and Gold silk. He was careful as he took off the robes his love wore and Harry looked at Draco with heated passion. Draco finally had Harry completely naked and had the submissive mate of his laid out in front of him. His Tattoos and such marking his lover in the most beautiful way. He kissed Harry softly as Harry began to Slowly undress Draco himself. And Then once Draco was finally completely undressed and he laid his naked body atop Harry's and so they began to ritual completely and They heard Blaise just a few feet away gasp as Hermion said the Ritualistic spell to prepare Blaise for the taking. And so Draco said the same.

Harry gasped and gave a slight moan at the magic cleaned and prepared him as Draco kissed his way down his body to make sure that the spell did its job properly. As he made sure Harry and Blaise's hands found their way to each other and they held hands as their Dominants checked and prepared them completely. They moaned and writhed as they felt fingers stretching open their opening. Harry bit his lip so that he would not need to cry out so loud as he moaned and then he had Draco kissing him and all was right.

Draco slid into Harry slowly and it made Harry to moan and let go of Blaise's hand to grab the sheet underneath him and arch up to take Draco deeper and he moaned out a "More". Draco gave a snarl of approval and so he did as he was told. Soon as things progressed the noises of them moaning no one was really sure whose moans where whose. Draco flipped Harry onto his Knees and Hermion did the same to Blaise and The two subs kissed just as they all came and completed the mating ritual. Harry fell forward completely spent from their activities and begged Draco to take him to the bath. Draco smirked and so they all got up. With Draco holding on to Harry they went to the bath and they all cleaned up. Draco cared not that he was going to take Harry everywhere he wanted now that He had finally been taken for the first time and that his hips were going to be incredibly sore.

Once they were done they got out and flicked a simple drying spell on themselves before they went back to a clean bed not having heard the house elves come and clean the sheets. They got in to the bed with Harry and Blaise in the Middle. Harry had been asleep before they even got out of the bath. And so they all went to bed. All with a smile and let their magic finish the rest.